Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1917 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Be the first to complete my FREE Cannabis therapy and reap the benefits!

I'm an Engineer and legal MMJ patient and I've developed a 30 day Cannabis therapy. I'm looking to teach legal MMJ patients in Denver how to unlock the full potential of Cannabis and the human mind. Basically you follow my instructions and I'll show you how to dial in on the full effects and take your medicating experience to a whole new level. You'll learn how to take control of your brain and enhance the relaxation and pain control that MMJ provides. The therapy requires a patient vaporize Cannabis every other day for a 30 day period and I teach you various visualization exercises to point your brain down the path that Cannabis wants to take you. It's all scientific and the results will be verifiable. This therapy can pretty much work for anybody who is not allergic to Cannabis.

I'm providing these instructions for free because I'm in need of assistance from other patients. I've completed the therapy myself, but, I really need others to participate. I will be glad to teach this therapy to anyone interested, but, there is also a significant cash reward to the first female who completes it. A female perspective is vital to my research.

This is not a scam. My only goal is to share this therapy with anybody willing to listen. This thing is absolutely real and you could be in on the ground floor of something important.

Thanks

GG
    gerrygriz Reviewed by gerrygriz on . Be the first to complete my FREE Cannabis therapy and reap the benefits! I'm an Engineer and legal MMJ patient and I've developed a 30 day Cannabis therapy. I'm looking to teach legal MMJ patients in Denver how to unlock the full potential of Cannabis and the human mind. Basically you follow my instructions and I'll show you how to dial in on the full effects and take your medicating experience to a whole new level. You'll learn how to take control of your brain and enhance the relaxation and pain control that MMJ provides. The therapy requires a patient vaporize Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Here's my instructions for unlocking the full potential of the human mind: read books.

burn one, then... read a book.