Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1546 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Can anyone help please- stage 4 aggressive cancer

I'm hoping someone can help please. My brother in law, just turned 40,was diagnosed in late Feb this year with stage 4 aggressive prostate cancer, metastasied ( spread to the bones). Hormone injections have not helped. The cancer is now growing massively in his spine and he's now been told to expect to be paralysed at any time;losing mobility slowly. He has been in excruciating pain and just completed a second round of radio therapy in the space of 3 months. Desperate to avoid chemo which would be the next step.
    We want to try cannabis oil ( Rick Simpson oil) . Don't know where/how/what to do. We simply don't have time or the means to start learning how to make it. Can't begin to explain how difficult things are. Desperately need a source.We understand the risks and willign to take our chances. We have been put in touch with someone in Ghana who is willing to post the oil at a cost of $800. Just don''t know for sure if it's a good oil, and we have no way of knowing how genuine this is.
    Also been in touch with a wonderful man called John Roberts in Michigan USA who offerred to treat him for free if we could get him there. We're in London/UK. Practically it's difficult. John explained he needs six months for results and he has to be there to receive the oil. They have a young family, wife needs to go back to work to maintain finances etc - it's complicated and there's so much in the way of them making that journey.
    Can anyone help us on this side of the Atlantic? We can travel within Europe, no problem. We need someone who can provide us with the oil on an emergency basis and possibly show us how to make it - an idiots guide basically, because we haven't got a clue about this stuff. But the medicinal qualities appear to be amazing.

Please help if you can. Please get in touch by email or post a message here to guide us if you are able to. Holland is not far away for us - don't know if there's anyone there who could help.

Thanks for reading all this.
    mca Reviewed by mca on . Can anyone help please- stage 4 aggressive cancer I'm hoping someone can help please. My brother in law, just turned 40,was diagnosed in late Feb this year with stage 4 aggressive prostate cancer, metastasied ( spread to the bones). Hormone injections have not helped. The cancer is now growing massively in his spine and he's now been told to expect to be paralysed at any time;losing mobility slowly. He has been in excruciating pain and just completed a second round of radio therapy in the space of 3 months. Desperate to avoid chemo which would Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

try www dot Pheonixtears dot CA the recipe is on there.
    $800 is very cheap for a batch of oil.

thank you for replies, have now got in touch with web organisation in Netherlands - I did post web link yesterday but it's gone, so not sure whether it's okay to say who we've gone to.....but they seem reputable and seem to know what they are doing/ have looked at phoenix tears website, green passion website, hemp oil hope org, , and been around all over the place......found some very helpful info in the end/ thank you; can't consider making it so was looking for help.

Quote Originally Posted by mca
    I'm hoping someone can help please. My brother in law, just turned 40,was diagnosed in late Feb this year with stage 4 aggressive prostate cancer, metastasied ( spread to the bones). Hormone injections have not helped. The cancer is now growing massively in his spine and he's now been told to expect to be paralysed at any time;losing mobility slowly. He has been in excruciating pain and just completed a second round of radio therapy in the space of 3 months. Desperate to avoid chemo which would be the next step.
    We want to try cannabis oil ( Rick Simpson oil) . Don't know where/how/what to do. We simply don't have time or the means to start learning how to make it. Can't begin to explain how difficult things are. Desperately need a source.We understand the risks and willign to take our chances. We have been put in touch with someone in Ghana who is willing to post the oil at a cost of $800. Just don''t know for sure if it's a good oil, and we have no way of knowing how genuine this is.
    Also been in touch with a wonderful man called John Roberts in Michigan USA who offerred to treat him for free if we could get him there. We're in London/UK. Practically it's difficult. John explained he needs six months for results and he has to be there to receive the oil. They have a young family, wife needs to go back to work to maintain finances etc - it's complicated and there's so much in the way of them making that journey.
    Can anyone help us on this side of the Atlantic? We can travel within Europe, no problem. We need someone who can provide us with the oil on an emergency basis and possibly show us how to make it - an idiots guide basically, because we haven't got a clue about this stuff. But the medicinal qualities appear to be amazing.

Please help if you can. Please get in touch by email or post a message here to guide us if you are able to. Holland is not far away for us - don't know if there's anyone there who could help.

Thanks for reading all this.
    Check out -pheonix tears - on line discribes hot method - i have stage 4 bladder cancer. I used cold method myself while docs did their thing. Lots of help. When they cut me opean they could not find any cancer left. Peace tlranger
    I am no expert! Just been farming awhile :greenthumb: :greenthumb: peace :bonghit:tlranger Cannabis Circuit Rider
    IT\'S ALL A SYSTEM, THE SUM OF ITS PARTS -- :jointsmile:
    I\'m a low tech man, in a high tech world.
    You ain\'t seen nothin yet-hit me with your best shot-the more I see the less I know-

thank you - he has got it from the healthcure in Netherlands and is 1 month into treatment - had to increase doseage fast after 2 weeks due to risk of paralysis - spine is compromised and body is covered in 90% cancer. Just had more radiotherapy. NO pain, good sleep. Not sure if no pain is due to radiotherapy + pain meds or the oil, or both. At least that's somehting. He is extremely depressed though.

tlranger, so pleased to hear your result, thank God. Take care.

Though you have a great disease but you don't lose hope. Consult with your doctor. I think you will get well soon.

Anything new, latest check showed me to still be clear, but have diagnosed propensity to develop tumors,trying to keep them away now
    I am no expert! Just been farming awhile :greenthumb: :greenthumb: peace :bonghit:tlranger Cannabis Circuit Rider
    IT\'S ALL A SYSTEM, THE SUM OF ITS PARTS -- :jointsmile:
    I\'m a low tech man, in a high tech world.
    You ain\'t seen nothin yet-hit me with your best shot-the more I see the less I know-