Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1587 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hiking Stoned

Does anyone else enjoy hiking? I love to hike, i live in georgia 3hrs from most of the major trails, Appalachian trail, B-McKay Trail, Mountain to Sea Trail, The foothills trail. I plan to hike them all starting with The FootHills trail.

just being out there in the wilderness with nothing but your pack with a couple days of supplies, your skills in the outdoors and belt pack of weed. Getting stoned with you feet dangling in a isolated creek bed in the middle of the backwoods or watching the sunset over the mountains as you puff on a joint next to your campfire. Its a great experience. Does anyone else here share that same passion?

Where have you hiked,want to hike,whats your favorite hikes and why. What supplies do you carry? funny stories, scary stories. anything to do with hiking.

I have a entertaining story
    I was recently on the trail at my local lake. I was about 7 miles back in the wilderness on a very remote side of the lake. I had me a blunt going and i was walking along the trail observing a carolina cardinal that kept following me. I stopped to get my binoculars out because i saw a hawk or something fishing in the lake. When i went to put my pack back on i heard a low grunt/huff kind of noise, like a low toned bear growl coming from a thick of bushes behind me. I froze in fear, goosebumps running from my toes to the hairs sticking up on my head. The only thing i could think of was run. but i sat as still as possible and slowly reached for my hiking/bludger stick. When i got the stick in my hands i raised it like a battle axe i let out a ear shattering battle cry."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH" nothing happened, not one sound except me swinging my stick like a wild man. my goosebumps faded so i went to investigate.the was nothing there, no tracks, no signs of a animal anywhere,it was nothing lol i still dont know what made that noise, maybe i was hearing stuff but i know i was scared for my life.

Now i carry a large hunting knife just incase i do get attacked by something in the woods i have a chance to defend myself, although a hunting knife wont do much against a full grown bear or mountain lion or grey fox i can still inflict some damage in hopes itll scare it enough to leave. Ill definitely be getting some bear mace before i go into the mountains though. Ive read way to many stories of people getting mawed to death by bears to not get some. plus if you hit a bear with mace that bear will always be afraid of humans.
    backwoodsganja Reviewed by backwoodsganja on . Hiking Stoned Does anyone else enjoy hiking? I love to hike, i live in georgia 3hrs from most of the major trails, Appalachian trail, B-McKay Trail, Mountain to Sea Trail, The foothills trail. I plan to hike them all starting with The FootHills trail. just being out there in the wilderness with nothing but your pack with a couple days of supplies, your skills in the outdoors and belt pack of weed. Getting stoned with you feet dangling in a isolated creek bed in the middle of the backwoods or watching the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hiking Stoned

Hey backwoodsganga,

It sounds like an interesting story, I think that I have had those kind of similar experiences but my was inside my mind...lol...Maybe that is not good, but either way when i had it I also had a vision and that vision came true. I have not bee on a real hike since I grew up and then realized money was an issue, but the point I want to make is that I want to get back into hiking and enjoying the fresh air and nature in general.

Having a portable vaporizer and some organic blunt papers sounds nice about now. Going up there on the mountain tops and meditating and enjoying friends and other like minded people.

So where is the best place to smoke and which parts are you referring to? Don't be too specific but I want a place where it is chill, flat and some trees and by a river.

As far as supplies that I take, hmm...well just make sure you have come clothes and cannabis.
    *Light
    *papers
    *vaporizer if applicable
    *pipe
    *drinks/soda/water/tea
    *laptop depending on how long I'll be up there
    *solar power kit if I plan on staying there for a while.
    *smartphone
    *tablet pc-just depends so to speak on where I am going and for how long-for camping< i like to keep some of my things laptops,etc in vehicle and locked while on the hike at the camp site. And then have my tablet with me to record and take pictures. There are a lot of things to find outside.
    *camping tent

Well anyways mate, enjoy the herb and take care.