Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1710 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

7 Weeks since Renewal Paperwork was sent in! (still no card)

I received the registered mail saying they have my paperwork... in June. The paperwork was sent in May. I'm still waiting for the card. I even had New Mexico Greenlight fill out the forms and mail it to them. So I know there were no discrepencies in the paperwork. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have any advice on where to go from here? Is this deliberate?

What I find infuriating about this whole ordeal is the fact that were this diabetes medication or hypertension medication I wouldn't be dealing with this crap. Should I call them, write them, give them the finger? What recourse do I have?
    Totah Sam Reviewed by Totah Sam on . 7 Weeks since Renewal Paperwork was sent in! (still no card) I received the registered mail saying they have my paperwork... in June. The paperwork was sent in May. I'm still waiting for the card. I even had New Mexico Greenlight fill out the forms and mail it to them. So I know there were no discrepencies in the paperwork. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have any advice on where to go from here? Is this deliberate? What I find infuriating about this whole ordeal is the fact that were this diabetes medication or hypertension Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

58 views and no advice... this place hasn't changed.

Your frustration is well founded Totah Sam. That is one of the purposes of the lawsuit brought against Sec. Torres,the State, and its staff that has resigned once again. Martinez is accomplishing what she set out to do before she was elected. Since she cannot end the program with her pen she has decided to destroy it from within. Sec. Torres has a website pleading for her resignation because of her tyrannical behavior and the Governor has a tin ear because she is complicit with her Tea Party radical right wing agenda. When elected to serve the people that doesn't mean the ones you agree with only. Further, I don't remember her being elected Queen and we are her subjects. If the program is ever going to work we need to oust Martinez and Torres from office. New Mexico deserves better than this incompetent leadership.

I applied and was approved for treating PTSD. It's the only thing that works for me and still be a functioning interacting human being. I was on a cocktail of risperdal, wellbutrin, depakote, paxil and restoril (for the night terrors) and I was a total zombie. I couldn't hold down a job because I was incohorent most of the time. I moved back to New Mexico and was living with relatives. I was a burden to them. Someone suggested MM and I applied and was approved. It started working immediately. I got off the pharmaceuticals and used Cannabis exclusively. I had a great job (until they laid us off and moved out of the country). Now I have nothing and my condition is deteriorating. I understand the crazy politics going on right now and I will vote strictly Democrat when the time comes. But, I need help with this now. Do I call them? Will anyone answer? I've had two panic attacks just this week and depression is starting to set in.

I would suggest calling them. If they don't respond to your calls and requests then post that as well. If the DOH is not exposed for their attempts to end the program by strangulation nothing will improve. There is not enough medicine yet the State claims they have done analysis and found sufficient supplies. Where are their copies of the studies to support the ridiculous claims? The State's website has not been updated except once since Martinez took office. Don't listen to what is said, look at what they do!

On a side note: As I recall from this site long ago when it actually was worth reading you are from AU. Good on ya!

Total Sam you need to get in contact with Tim at the alliance web site. I'm sure he can help you finding out what went wrong. I was due for renewal 7-21-12 I sent out my renewal on 6-27-12 yesterday my cards were in the mail. Thats 17 days or 12 business days.The employees at Doh are some great people and will try and get cards out as soon as possible. It is from higher up that there are big problems with the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Totah Sam
    I received the registered mail saying they have my paperwork... in June. The paperwork was sent in May. I'm still waiting for the card. I even had New Mexico Greenlight fill out the forms and mail it to them. So I know there were no discrepencies in the paperwork. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have any advice on where to go from here? Is this deliberate?

What I find infuriating about this whole ordeal is the fact that were this diabetes medication or hypertension medication I wouldn't be dealing with this crap. Should I call them, write them, give them the finger? What recourse do I have?
    Hey Sam
    Perhaps people who viewed just didn't have any solutions for you and did't respond. First, it could be that this company you used to help with your paperwork is the reason there is a delay. I have never heard of them, but know that there were some people at last year's expo that were helping people with their paperwork and all it did was delay the process. I have never heard of anyone receiving "registered mail" from DOH stating they have received your paperwork. If you are referring to the little green "return receipt" card, that just indicates that SOMEONE at DOH received your paperwork. Since it has already been 7 weeks, I suggest calling them. They are some pretty nice people.

And you are correct, if cannabis were off the controlled substance list you would not be encountering these issues. Just be thankful that you are in a state that at least recognizes the benefits. The NM program is still in its infancy. Give it some time....things will get better. I do wish people would cease trying to politicize everything. It was a Republican that introduced legislation in NM in the first place....NOT a democrat. Party affiliation has nothing to do with this program. The Act was passed by a bi-partisan legislature and so was the funding bill earlier this year.

Let's work together to make the program better and stop criticizing. I get tired of bitching without solutions.

Welcome to the program and keep us posted how it goes with getting your card.

CFO there are solutions to the problems with the program but DOH will not act.There was a little ripple in the waters with media coverage Amid a lack of supply, medical marijuana patients resort to risky alternatives I also heard that ABJ had something in it too.I think the alliance might just have to spend a day at santa fe at DOH with a few signs. Something has to light a fire under DOH. Will keep trying any way possible and bitching is one of them. Sorry do not want to piss off anyone just trying to motivate those that want to do what they can.

Good post Alfonso 2002. The DOH has done nothing but block attempts to improve the Program since Martinez took office while they tell a completely different story to the press. It is clear that Torres is not doing her job and needs to resign her position. A Doctor has an oath to "do no harm". Yet she seems to have taken a oath to do nothing but harm to the program. Why would the entire staff resign twice within 18 months after Martinez took office and appointed Torres? Anybody who cannot see what is going on behind the scenes is sticking their head in the sand. The lawmakers make laws and the Executive branch is compelled to comply even if they don't like the law. We are a Government of laws and the people are the ones who decide which laws we want enacted. If voting means nothing because the laws are circumvented then we are being duped into voting for people who have no intention of following the will of the people.

Probably none, excepting growing yourself Sam. Since they're new at this they probably have many conflag's; and/or the people who administer don't smoke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast