Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1670 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

7 Weeks since Renewal Paperwork was sent in! (still no card)

"Voting strictly democratic"???? Oh, well if you didn't know ALL the trepidation to "The Club's" recently in California was ALL Democrat Controlled Bro! I.E Straight from Your White house!

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Oliver
    "Voting strictly democratic"???? Oh, well if you didn't know ALL the trepidation to "The Club's" recently in California was ALL Democrat Controlled Bro! I.E Straight from Your White house!
    I'm not into partisan rhetoric so take your talking points to some other thread. I'm a lifetime Republican and I'm sick of the games they're playing. I'm going Democrat all the way. I have more faith in Obama than I do with any Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Totah Sam
    I'm not into partisan rhetoric so take your talking points to some other thread. I'm a lifetime Republican and I'm sick of the games they're playing. I'm going Democrat all the way. I have more faith in Obama than I do with any Republican.
    You are right, this has nothing to do with donkeys and elephants. It has everything to do with the, technically, "New" system. Maybe in another 5 years all the bumps will be worked out, but from the word I get, there are a lot of red flags popping up and they need to be figured out before the "growth" of the system can continue. I hope you get your stuff straightened out Sam, Good luck.

Finally got my card after several failed attempts at reaching them. They have the wrong extension listed on the DOH website and they still haven't changed it.

Glad to hear you finally received your card. Not sure why it is taking so long for some and not for others. Did you submit a personal production license app at the same time? That may be what is holding up hubby's card. Will keep pestering DOH.

"Kindness & compassion rule the universe."

Anyone knowing how fast the turnaround is nowadays? They finally received my app today, and it took about 2 weeks to get there registered mail.. I think its amazing how an instate package can take 2 weeks. I could of driven it in 6hrs. Anyways, just curious if anyone has gotten theres lately. I put in for a grow license too Hope everyone is well!

Quote Originally Posted by pelagic420
    Anyways, just curious if anyone has gotten theres lately. I put in for a grow license too
    pelagic420,

Pull up a chair, get comfortable and be patient (always easier said than done I know).

I sent in my renewal for patient's license along with PPL at the end of July and got my new cards right at 61 calendar days. I hate to say it, but it looks like Santa and the New Years Baby will have come and gone by the time you get your goods. I can/will never understand how a law written for the most sick, most pained, most needful of this help can be administered with such disregard and neglectfulness to those for whom the law was written (evident with the speed one's funds are redeemed [immediately] in regards to the time of approval [>60 days]).

I will use one of my Christmas wishes for you getting your items before the new year; I hope it helps.

Have a great Holiday Season and here's hoping you all the best.

DD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12