Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1682 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

why pot is illegal

If anyone whats to know the real reason why Marijuana is illegal? Look the many uses of Hemp! (There is a lot.)

Then tell me! If you get high on Hemp then why is Hemp illegal too?

2.   Advertisements

why pot is illegal

I think there will come a time when YEARS from now people will think..."WHAT?!...pot was I-L-L-E-G-A-L???"

lol Kinda like how we look at the prohibition with alcohol...

why pot is illegal

Quote Originally Posted by High-and-Seek
    I think there will come a time when YEARS from now people will think..."WHAT?!...pot was I-L-L-E-G-A-L???"

lol Kinda like how we look at the prohibition with alcohol...
    not only that, but the people who enforced the law against mj will deny
    to their dying breath that they were ever involved in prosecuting innocent
    people. much like the nazis after world war 2 who denied that they had
    anything to do with the holocaust...

why pot is illegal

Everything in moderation but not for all drugs! I believe that law has deeply controlled us and robbing us like a slow infection of our natural rights. There are factions of the federal side who are controlling the markets by the few behind the public scene through using laws as per lobbyist etc. as well. Its a very very large complicated web! Every dollar bill in our possession has been passed in some way into the hands of the cartel in one form or another. I have personally spoken to patients who have stated things to verify that what is pubicly seen is very well manipulated and the Feds are just as crooked but they are careful because not all federal agent are with the corrupt scene and left out of the picture. Too much of anything and/or drug will inhibit critical thinking even playing video games 24/7 I see it with my kid...so personaly I believe its control of the market price and as things get legalized we will see more complete control of society to the point we will be credited for basic human needs call it conspiracy before long it will be reality. Cure for cancer is very well controlled as well..God lets not cure its more profitable to treat!

why pot is illegal

Oh lets not forget marijuana was legal and alcohol was illegal at one time..plus the taxes paid per pound with dispensaries is crazy as it is..

why pot is illegal

it was legal at one point here...funny thing is a university did a study with a patient of mine and he was given hits of kush they grew then drove a car simulator to see the effects compared it to alcohol. Yep, alcohol had much worse effects....the government stopped the program.

why pot is illegal

Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420
    Its hard to live in a civilized society where no one is civilized. And if you're not taking the time to sit back and fir up a fatty and think about life then you're not really living are you? Pot certainly is great at that. It allows you to take an objective look at whats around you. Thats why the feds don't want it legalized. Because if you sit back for 10 minutes and look around you'll see that things are pretty fooked up and maybe we should get off the couch and do something about it. Thats the last thing the lords of industry want you to do.
    Pretty much. My take is that the "dynamic" (motivations/structure/pecking order) of all societies has never essentially changed since ancient times (imperial Rome. ancient Greece, etc. going back to Mesopotamia). There has always been that "1%" that run things. And they generally want an orderly, predictable, quiet and INDUSTRIOUS society so that they can amass more wealth and power. Pot smokers are often not industrious. And some of them tend to do more thinking and introspection than non-pot smokers. Note that consumption of alcohol, which has generally been legal throughout history, is not conducive to thinking and introspection. The ruling elites can handle boozers: dry 'em out and put 'em back to work; they will continue to "slave" away at jobs they hate and go get drunk after work in preparation for the next day of drudgery.
    :thumbsup:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12