Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1575 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why pot is illegal

Marijuana remains illegal because of the long term affects of smoking it. Long term affects of smoking marijuana cause you to have a very clear sight and way of thinking around something i like to call "the bullshit". See without people having bullshit filled up in their heads they would find a better way to live than to struggle in this 'civilized' society. There is a fine line between NOVELTY and GENUINE and long term use of grass, and other recreational activities that has also been turned off by the fool system, will change your way of thinking and you will see the differences between novelty and genuine things. Thats the whole purpose behind everything we allow them to put on us is to keep us in the dark from the real good shit in this 'reality' and keep us running in circles while the big shit happens behind closed doors.. the real golden ideas and times that we all dream about. We will return to nature soon enough and realize that we do not need to struggle. Mass booggie
    SEfriend Reviewed by SEfriend on . why pot is illegal Marijuana remains illegal because of the long term affects of smoking it. Long term affects of smoking marijuana cause you to have a very clear sight and way of thinking around something i like to call "the bullshit". See without people having bullshit filled up in their heads they would find a better way to live than to struggle in this 'civilized' society. There is a fine line between NOVELTY and GENUINE and long term use of grass, and other recreational activities that has also been turned Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

why pot is illegal

You "might" want to READ; (2012) "Blowing Smoke" by DR. Michael J. Reznicek.. Enlightening history of WHY Cannabis et al are currently "Illegal"!

why pot is illegal

Yeah at least the laws against it are being lessened.

why pot is illegal

Its hard to live in a civilized society where no one is civilized. And if you're not taking the time to sit back and fir up a fatty and think about life then you're not really living are you? Pot certainly is great at that. It allows you to take an objective look at whats around you. Thats why the feds don't want it legalized. Because if you sit back for 10 minutes and look around you'll see that things are pretty fooked up and maybe we should get off the couch and do something about it. Thats the last thing the lords of industry want you to do.

why pot is illegal

i do not get why marijuana is illegal when alcohol causes much more severe damages to ur body and to others around u. for example dui and dwi while smoking marijuana u are nice and relax and wouldn't kill ppl while smoking the marijuana....everyone over exaggerates smoking

why pot is illegal

I think the reason it's illegal, is because of the "monetary industry" that it involved. If ya "legalize" it, then look at how many folks are out of a job, from the "street" level all the way up the chain. After all, weed in most cases is being grown strictly for monetary gain and NOT the pure pleasure of the magical herb itself. So being "illegal" is just too big to legalize. Too many folks lose money when legal.

why pot is illegal

or look how many ppl will look at the dispensery and also be growing the crop as a job it will increase the jobs

why pot is illegal

I figured the government and pharmaceutical had not figured out how to get their grubby little hands into the cookie jar yet. they cant regulate weed like tobacco and alcohol cuz you can pretty much grow it in a ditch or behind your house. if it was legal then anyone with a little know how could grow it and then they can't tax the living hell out of it.

least this is what i have discovered.

why pot is illegal

Fuck the law anyway you should be let grow watever you want in your own property witout them pricks tellin ya cant.. as long as its for personal use.. once ya know the basics anyone can grow..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast