I am a card holding caregiver in Arizona and I am confused about the new propisition 203 rolling around. I know once the propisition starts to take affect caregivers will not be able to cultivate for patients that are in a 25 mile radius of a dispensary. Once that happens what will caregiver's that already have patients in that radius do? Will we have to resign to the dispensaries as dispensary agents and grow for a dispensary instead of growing for patients or if you are a caregiver that wants to grow for multiple patients you are out of luck unless you find patients that are not within the radius of a dispensary? Please get back to me when you can it is very important. Thank you.
SEfriend Reviewed by SEfriend on . Prop 203 I am a card holding caregiver in Arizona and I am confused about the new propisition 203 rolling around. I know once the propisition starts to take affect caregivers will not be able to cultivate for patients that are in a 25 mile radius of a dispensary. Once that happens what will caregiver's that already have patients in that radius do? Will we have to resign to the dispensaries as dispensary agents and grow for a dispensary instead of growing for patients or if you are a caregiver that wants Rating: 5