Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1643 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How to grow for dispensaries

Hi out there...anyone know how the dispensaries will be getting their product and if they will go to outside sources to secure inventory? I am trying to find out how to grow directly for one of them.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    401420 Reviewed by 401420 on . How to grow for dispensaries Hi out there...anyone know how the dispensaries will be getting their product and if they will go to outside sources to secure inventory? I am trying to find out how to grow directly for one of them. Thanks for any help you can provide! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

O.K. 401420; depending upon which State you're talking about; In CA in order to sell to "Club's" One must be a Member; Once membership attained, you'll know what they're looking for: Then you'll grow for them with hopes that your end product will pass inspect! In 2011, my Club began using Steep Hill Labs and "Club" was very;
    particular about final sample/product; i.e absolutely zero trace of; chemicals, impurities, Mold et al!

Thanks Michael....I am in RI and looking to connect with one of the 3 new dispensaries that are getting ready to open soon.