Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1340 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New Canadian MMAR grower

Hi Guys,
    my wife just got her Canadian MMAR license for both possession and growing.
    I will be the grower, here on the very liberal West Coast.
    Have not used M since I was a student, I find that good wine is all I need but it has been a Godsend for my missus.
    Wine also improves with age, the older I get the more I like it!!
    She has Trigeminal Neuralgia also known as the "suicide pain"
    She has been on heavy prescription drugs for the last 10 years and it did not get rid of the pain.
    After a bad spell last year when she was into the 3rd day in a blackened out bedroom my son, who is a devout 420er got her to toke on some pot.
    2 tokes later she was absolutely pain free so hence here we are.
    A remarkably sympathetic doctor who saw the light was all we needed to get the license.
    After less than one year she has lost 35lbs in gained weight, is more self confident and giggles a lot which for someone used to so much pain cannot be all that bad.
    Cheers

Phil
    Pipsqueek Reviewed by Pipsqueek on . New Canadian MMAR grower Hi Guys, my wife just got her Canadian MMAR license for both possession and growing. I will be the grower, here on the very liberal West Coast. Have not used M since I was a student, I find that good wine is all I need but it has been a Godsend for my missus. Wine also improves with age, the older I get the more I like it!! She has Trigeminal Neuralgia also known as the "suicide pain" She has been on heavy prescription drugs for the last 10 years and it did not get rid of the pain. After Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New Canadian MMAR grower

Good stuff, man.

My girl and I are in a less severe situation, but still want to be self-suffiecient.

If I can help, lemme know!

New Canadian MMAR grower

I'm another Canadian living in Quebec with a posestion and grow permit from Health Canada. My problem was brought on by brain cancer which I have fought and won so far. I like the new rules that allow for four patients to share one grow site. I am considering growing for another at my premisis and enjoying this legal bit of common sence. good luck to you and your wife.

New Canadian MMAR grower

Gee not even one welcome. Not the friendliest place in the world. Oh well I might have made a mistake this might not be for me.