Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1560 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

POLL: Extraterrestrials

Evidence? The conditions of the universe are the essential building blocks to create life, which is scientific fact. Therefor, yes, the universe is an excellent vastness for conditioning and allowing life to not only start, but evolve.

And distance between us and any possible [intelligent] alien life has nothing to do with our ability to meet or have in the past. Dimensions and the ability to bend space time helps.

2.   Advertisements

"The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth. The iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of star stuff." ~ Carl Sagan

On that note since we all come from stars we are space aliens ourselves. We just evolved in this particular body. I love our planet Earth! Gave us mj!

I do believe we've already made contact with them, not sure of how many different alien types individuals or groups have encountered. I'm certain the greys are one of them, but you know the government and doors kept confidential for a reason. It's a wonder all this time we haven't been colonized yet by higher beings, maybe our resources are primitive still. Or we are already colonized by the greys and the shadow government of the government is a front for them. Who knows... invisible strings...

I believe, I think anyone who flat out says "no" is very closed minded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12