Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1598 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

POLL: Extraterrestrials

[attachment=o285386]

Do you Believe in Extraterrestrials?
    Eons Reviewed by Eons on . POLL: Extraterrestrials Do you Believe in Extraterrestrials? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I believe that there most likely is other life out somewhere in the Universe. But if you're talking about little grey men in flying saucers cruising around Earth, then no, I don't believe those exist.

Never seen anything but I think its certainly possible. Statiscally they just about have to exist. But in order for them to travel here they would have to be able to manipulate the laws of physics, time,space,gravity. If you can manipulate one, you can manipulate them all, which is actually a pretty scary thought. We're actually getting pretty close to. The main issue is it takes an enormous amount of energy to do so which we don't have now. I would hope that if we do ever get there all countries sign some sort of an agreement that time will never be manipulated.

Indeed life is out there. I can say that for sure i was first abducted 3 years ago and since then have had several visits and contacts check out Earthsearch

If there aliens I'm gonna catch one , and when I do I'm gonna stick my thumb in is butt ole' .
    South park crocodile hunter - YouTube

Yes, of course! Probably ones more advanced than us since we are a relatively young species. The universe is built for possibility of life! It would be naive to think that we are the only ones in this vast vast universe..

If I met one, I hope it's like Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by IgotQuestions
    The universe is built for possibility of life!
    Teleology aside, the universe "wants" to kill you.

I meant as a whole, not a solitary individual or being. The elements needed for life to exist in nearly infinite and ever occurring in this vast universe. It is naive for anyone to think we are home to the only life that exists.

The evidence suggests that this absurd universe wasn't built "for" anything. Extraterrestrial alien beings? In some far-off galaxy? Who the hell knows? I'll tell you who: No one. And if someone says he does know, he's probably trying to sell you something. And he's probably using the word "quantum" a lot.

ET? Eh. Russell's Teapot. Sorta. The dragon in the garage from Sagan's _Demon Haunted World_. Sorta.

If there is anything out there, it's way out there, and it clearly hasn't been anywhere near here. Not for a long-ass time, anyway.

The universe probably killed it.

Watching a discovery channel show, that seems to be saying mother nature or who ever is getting us ready for an encounter. Down to, we need to get resistance groups started. And some of you say I hear a tight hat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast