Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1643 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Shortages

"Due to the checkpoints, they cannot deliver to you. You must be willing to make the trip south and take the risk (although small) of taking your medicine back through the checkpoints. Many patients have come and gone back without incident (no seizure of medicine)."

I recently moved to New Mexico and have a few questions about this.What are these "checkpoints"?If they find your medicine @ a checkpoint (a legal amount)do they only seize the meds or do they lock you up and charge you with something?How do find out where these checkpoints are or do they move em around?...thanx

Shortages

I think Greenleaf will deliver all the way to las cruches . They will deliver for any of the producers that are willing to send meds. As for check points I think you are talking about boarder checkpoints and they are federal so they will take your meds as far as I know they will not lock you up if you have your card.But it will not be fun.I don't think they move them around.

Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by GATXBUCK
    "Due to the checkpoints, they cannot deliver to you. You must be willing to make the trip south and take the risk (although small) of taking your medicine back through the checkpoints. Many patients have come and gone back without incident (no seizure of medicine)."

I recently moved to New Mexico and have a few questions about this.What are these "checkpoints"?If they find your medicine @ a checkpoint (a legal amount)do they only seize the meds or do they lock you up and charge you with something?How do find out where these checkpoints are or do they move em around?...thanx
    There are four Homeland Security/Immigration checkpoints surrounding Dona Ana County. One on I-10 going west toward Deming. One on Hwy 70 going east toward Alamogordo. One on I-25 going north to Albuquerque. One on Hwy 85 toward Hatch. Those are the only roads out of Dona Ana County. The agents may or may not confiscate your meds. If you package it properly (seal A meal plastic and new glass jar), put it in the trunk, it may not be detected. Now, if you smoke in the vehicle, the dogs will scent and alert. You will be pulled over, questioned and searched. It is important to always carry your card. Your argument should be that this is your medicine. Would they take your Zoloft or blood pressure or cholesterol meds? Then please don't take my cannabis.

Shortages

hey Alfonso welcome back. i just recently returned also.

so with the shortages the company Brief Relief that helpS get Medical Cannabis Cards is helping patients with PPLs plan, purchase and set up there indoor grow. Even help in assisting in the growing process. they call it the "seed to Smoke" Program. They go to your house and do a bid just like any "construction" job for a minimal fee. So for those people that just get there PPL so that they can say that the got there PPL and can grow legally. So if you know any patients with PPLs that ant growing tell them about Brief Relief..

Shortages

Hey Stoner The NMMCPA is also coming back and I think that if any patient needs help with their grow they can find some help with them.It's patients helping patients they have monthly meetings at HDR last Sunday of the month at 3:30 pm.

6.   Advertisements

Shortages

"they have monthly meetings at HDR last Sunday of the month"....what is the HDR?

Shortages

they are one of the producers in albuquerque

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook