Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Shortages

DOH is not doing the job tasked to them.
    alfonso2002 Reviewed by alfonso2002 on . Shortages DOH is not doing the job tasked to them. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Shortages

Time to grow own

Shortages

Time to grow your own!!!!!
    oops last post
    need more non-profits

Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    DOH is not doing the job tasked to them.
    Though it is true, DOH has fallen down regarding supply and low-producing producers, there is medicine in Las Cruces.

Shortages

CFO whats your take on how to solve the problem. You say there are med.s down south? Have you asked yourself why. I live in the Albuquerque area and the producers that are producing quantity med.s run out the day that they release it.I think it is sold out before it is even released.I myself do not have to purchase much but I do like to try new strains.I do not know solid numbers on who is producing but I think some of the producers out there are wasting there license. Will be interesting what happens at licensing time.What is it this time around 20 or 30 ?

Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    CFO whats your take on how to solve the problem. You say there are med.s down south? Have you asked yourself why. I live in the Albuquerque area and the producers that are producing quantity med.s run out the day that they release it.I think it is sold out before it is even released.I myself do not have to purchase much but I do like to try new strains.I do not know solid numbers on who is producing but I think some of the producers out there are wasting there license. Will be interesting what happens at licensing time.What is it this time around 20 or 30 ?
    Hi Alfonso
    I would say there is medicine in Las Cruces because the producer knows what they are doing combined with the fact that there is a smaller number of patients in Dona Ana County than the rest of the state. Since they cannot deliver North, East or West of Las Cruces (basically) their medicine is available to fewer patients so it lasts a little longer. I think too that patients that purchased Desert Creeper and were dissatisfied are missing out by not giving them another shot. Some strains have limited availability and have sold out quickly. Others have been popular and are repeated on a regular basis. I receive the newsletters from some of the other producers and know they run out on a regular basis so one has to act fast when meds are released. With most of the producers in the Santa Fe/Albuquerque area and most of the patients there too, those producers have got to produce as much as they possibly can. No holding back or keeping their plant numbers down. They have to produce at full capacity.

I agree, some of the producers are wasting their license. Heard there have been some crop failures at a few. Regardless....all but 4 of the producers will be paying the $20,000 license renewal fees. The other 4 will be paying $30,000. That is a lot of money.....especially with crop failures! Curious to see what DOH does with that money. Hopefully hire more people. $500,000 should hire more than 7 people! next year, if there are still only 23 producers, they will all be at $30,000 license renewal fees. That is $690,000!!! DOH needs to reduce those fees. That is money off the backs of us patients. If the producers didn't have to worry about those sky-high fees, they could probably lower the prices.

Blessed Be!:hippy:

Shortages

So--what I'm getting is that after I get approved--I might not be able to purchace??--is this true??---all of the producers run out??

Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcar
    So--what I'm getting is that after I get approved--I might not be able to purchace??--is this true??---all of the producers run out??
    pinkcar most likley you will have problems getting your med.s. unless you live in Dona Ana County. The problem is that DOH. is not doing anything about it. The way the law is interpeted now the producers that are producing can not produce any MORE.The problem lies in the numbers.There are close to 7000 active patients in the program now and the same amount of producers that were producing when there were 3000.There are several ways DOH can fix the problem but they refuse to do anything. will finish later.

Shortages

I live in Otero county--what choices will I have?--have delivered?

Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcar
    I live in Otero county--what choices will I have?--have delivered?
    pinkcar That might be an option for you I know one of the producers is working on a delivery system that includes any producerer that wants to join in to reach patients in all parts of the state. But getting back to the options that DOH has they can raise the plant counts,or they can add more producers.They know the problem but are not willing to act.All the employees at the department are great people but they get orders from the top down.Am thinking that a little pressure in the form of media coverage will be a good thing. If that don't work then maybe a lawsuit will get there attention. Something has to be done NOW because any fix will take time to start.The approval ultimately has to come from Martinez hoping that she has seen that the program is helping many patients in the program.This shortage thing has to be addressed soon.Patients will have to go to the black market for there meds real soon and that is so wrong of DOH making the patients in the program have to do that there safety is at risk every time they have to do that.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook