Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
give me a break here. What I am saying is that the PATIENTS in New Mexicos Program are being let down by DOH.
Word is, that due to all of the crop FAILURES occurring, it looks like the producers are the ones letting "patients" down. No breaks here, just facts.:stoned:

You say I am sticking up for producers. You can read it that way if you want but the reason I was even talking about producers is that they are the ones that supply patients in the program with there med.s.
Yeah, because "patients" never got any "med" before or aside from the Medical program. This is New Mexico patients first try of this new medication..........Seriously, you are as brainwashed as I have seen in a while. Anyone that NEEDS the meds, has a supplier READILY available. Always has and always will. I know of 2 cancer patients that "score" on the side (legit NEEDS patients), let's not pretend here.

Now you want to talk about track records I am a part of the NMMCPA here in n.m. don't expect you to know about the alliance but will leave it at that.
Ok, so let me get this straight, your track record is based on being "part" of the NMMCPA....ok. Let me see what that is...

Domain Name:NM-MCPA.ORG
Created On:22-Dec-2011 19:22:21 UTC
Registrant Name:William Ford
Registrant Organization:Black Sheep Productions
Registrant Street1:2730 San Diego SE
Registrant City:Albuquerque
Registrant Postal Code:87106
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5052565301
Registrant Email:[email protected]

After googling the public records for the domain, I can up with a tie to one of the producers on my parents list of producers. The owner of NMMCPA and RL Greenleaf are the same. I KNEW you were tied to a producer...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a DUCK. I love when people put their own foot in their mouth. Your track record is based on an group of people that started a formal group 6 months ago, LMAO!:wtf:

What are your ideas for solving those problems?Paint me as you wiintension'sintensions are for the good of all patients in N.M. P.S. was missing that last part I am Not dummying down anyone . There are many patients in the program that are physically not able to do anything.What are they to do????
My idea, flood the state with educated and trustworthy Caregivers. Did you know that there can be caregivers to help the patients you describe. Simple solution, everyone grows and all they have to do is hire competent help.