Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1675 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    give me a break here. What I am saying is that the PATIENTS in New Mexicos Program are being let down by DOH.
    Word is, that due to all of the crop FAILURES occurring, it looks like the producers are the ones letting "patients" down. No breaks here, just facts.:stoned:

You say I am sticking up for producers. You can read it that way if you want but the reason I was even talking about producers is that they are the ones that supply patients in the program with there med.s.
    Yeah, because "patients" never got any "med" before or aside from the Medical program. This is New Mexico patients first try of this new medication..........Seriously, you are as brainwashed as I have seen in a while. Anyone that NEEDS the meds, has a supplier READILY available. Always has and always will. I know of 2 cancer patients that "score" on the side (legit NEEDS patients), let's not pretend here.

Now you want to talk about track records I am a part of the NMMCPA here in n.m. don't expect you to know about the alliance but will leave it at that.
    Ok, so let me get this straight, your track record is based on being "part" of the NMMCPA....ok. Let me see what that is...

Domain Name:NM-MCPA.ORG
    Created On:22-Dec-2011 19:22:21 UTC
    Registrant Name:William Ford
    Registrant Organization:Black Sheep Productions
    Registrant Street1:2730 San Diego SE
    Registrant City:Albuquerque
    Registrant Postal Code:87106
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.5052565301
    Registrant Email:[email protected]

After googling the public records for the domain, I can up with a tie to one of the producers on my parents list of producers. The owner of NMMCPA and RL Greenleaf are the same. I KNEW you were tied to a producer...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a DUCK. I love when people put their own foot in their mouth. Your track record is based on an group of people that started a formal group 6 months ago, LMAO!:wtf:

What are your ideas for solving those problems?Paint me as you wiintension'sintensions are for the good of all patients in N.M. P.S. was missing that last part I am Not dummying down anyone . There are many patients in the program that are physically not able to do anything.What are they to do????
    My idea, flood the state with educated and trustworthy Caregivers. Did you know that there can be caregivers to help the patients you describe. Simple solution, everyone grows and all they have to do is hire competent help.

Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Oliver
    GROW "OR" Get yourself and one trusted friend to take a little trip up to Garberville,CA. Make sure Your Transport vehicle is premium, with zero problems.
    Bring 5 K! Go home with enough premium smoke to share with at least ten good friends!
    You got it, the risk outweighs the benefit in a delivery, but you are right. I wish we could outsource to Cali as they have the best MM I have ever had.

3.   Advertisements

Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by Upp
    Moving to NM in August. I'd be interested in learning more about some good NM forums
    I will PM you a few, not very many as NM is still so new....they are mostly the same people, but the CO,CA,AZ forums have TONS of info that is pertinent.

Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by DrBreeze
    Word is, that due to all of the crop FAILURES occurring, it looks like the producers are the ones letting "patients" down. No breaks here, just facts.:stoned:

Yeah, because "patients" never got any "med" before or aside from the Medical program. This is New Mexico patients first try of this new medication..........Seriously, you are as brainwashed as I have seen in a while. Anyone that NEEDS the meds, has a supplier READILY available. Always has and always will. I know of 2 cancer patients that "score" on the side (legit NEEDS patients), let's not pretend here.

Ok, so let me get this straight, your track record is based on being "part" of the NMMCPA....ok. Let me see what that is...

Domain Name:NM-MCPA.ORG
    Created On:22-Dec-2011 19:22:21 UTC
    Registrant Name:William Ford
    Registrant Organization:Black Sheep Productions
    Registrant Street1:2730 San Diego SE
    Registrant City:Albuquerque
    Registrant Postal Code:87106
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.5052565301
    Registrant Email:[email protected]

After googling the public records for the domain, I can up with a tie to one of the producers on my parents list of producers. The owner of NMMCPA and RL Greenleaf are the same. I KNEW you were tied to a producer...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a DUCK. I love when people put their own foot in their mouth. Your track record is based on an group of people that started a formal group 6 months ago, LMAO!:wtf:

My idea, flood the state with educated and trustworthy Caregivers. Did you know that there can be caregivers to help the patients you describe. Simple solution, everyone grows and all they have to do is hire competent help.
    Maybe I shouldn't jump in here, but I am going to anyway. Alfonso doesn't need my assistance. But, let me inform YOU of a few things. Simply because William Ford owns the domain name for the patient alliance (and no, I am not a patient member as yet), does NOT mean that he has "ownership" in the alliance. Nor does it make Alfonso the LNPP known as R Greenleaf.

As far as the patients who NEED the medicine can "readily" find it .... I am a patient and until the program was legalized I did not partake in cannabis. I relied upon the narcotics prescribed by my physician. I didn't and still do not know any street dealers in NM. I had to rely on family in CA and CO to illegally bring me medicine. So, once again, your ASSUMTIONS and statements are incorrect. You make statements as fact, and then come back with comments regarding free speech and that your statements are just your opinion. You do not preface or word your statements as opinion, you word them as fact. Perhaps if you were to word your posts as such, people wouldn't be so put-out by your comments. Plus, if you didn't attack those that disagree with you the rest of us wouldn't feel a need to defend.

Your solution to the problem made me LMAO. You say the patients should "hire" qualified caregivers to help them with their personal grows. And just how much should these "caregivers" be compensated for their services? And where would this "flood" of caregivers come from? CA? CO? WA? You seem to think none of the producers in NM know what they are doing....bad assumption when you (your parents) have yet to purchase from ALL of the producers.

So sorry that you (or your parents) have had such poor luck with the northern producers. As their caregiver, my only assumption is that you are helping them grow so they don't have a need to purchase. Maybe I am incorrect. And, it appears your assumptions are based on your parents and/or TWO cancer patients. Wow, that's a lot of basis there! :wtf:

Shortages

Thank you CFO but some people"???" will never get it.

Shortages

Back to the original topic. If your LNPP is out of medicine, consider making the trip south. There is legal, quality medicine available to registered patients. Due to the checkpoints, they cannot deliver to you. You must be willing to make the trip south and take the risk (although small) of taking your medicine back through the checkpoints. Many patients have come and gone back without incident (no seizure of medicine). If the LNPP knows you are traveling back through a checkpoint, they package your purchase to help avoid detection, but there are no guarantees. Unfortunately, the price is higher than some of the older producers up north. The positive news is that gasoline in Las Cruces is $2.97 at Sam's...not much higher at other stations. They are not a dispensary and work by appointments only. Contact them for more details. Email is preferred and you will find their information on the sheet received with your card.

Shortages

Hey Alfonso
    Can you tell me what the little green bars under "registered+" under your name mean? I don't have any :-(

Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by CFO
    Hey Alfonso
    Can you tell me what the little green bars under "registered+" under your name mean? I don't have any :-(
    The green bars signify a members positive reputation.
    More info: http://boards.cannabis.com/feedback-...ystem-faq.html

Yours probably had never been enabled. To check, click on the "Settings" tab (UserCP) up top. Then to the left of the page, click on "General Settings". Select "show reputation"

Shortages

Thanks Burnt Toast

Shortages

Thanks Burnt Toast! Have a wonderful weekend.

Kindness & Compassion mean everything to me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook