Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Does your water have cloramine in it ?

I was looking for webpages to tell me how to tell when chlorine was outta the water. I don't want chlorine in my plants, I don't taste chlorine in the water, the water tastes good as fuck to me .
    When I was in school we did a field trip to the d.h.s water company, that's Desert Hot Springs CA not the other d.h.s. They told us our water was number 2 in the whole world besides New Orleans LA. We have underground mineral water. In D.H.S when I lived there when you put some tap water in a glass it's white at first and that's the minerals. It's hard water too. In Palm Springs I don't know what kind of water we have. I know it's hard water but it tastes good and my plants are healthy so far. So I was just checking to see if My water stats were online, I didn't find that but I found this. http://www.mudomaha.com/pdfs/chloramine%20cities.pdf It tells you if your water has chloramine , chloramine is like chlorine except it doesn't evaporate from water . You have to buy de-chloranators for that shit. LA has that so....
    I don't have it and I think I don't have chlorine either. But I'm leaving my water out overnight anyway. I use soda bottles. I rinse them out good but don't use any soap. I want the soda flavor in my weed. I don't think that'll happen it would be tight though. I can buy reverse osmosis water at the hydro shop for 50 cent a gallon and I can get a huge ass water fountain jug and fill it the fuck up if I needs to. But since it's so cheap , I think the water is fine. If the water was shitty here these fools would be charging like 1.50 a gallon or some bullshit right? Idk check your city though cuz if you have that fucked up chlorine , you need to buy bottled water or some shit . I heard nestle bottle water was the purest btw, and my tap water tastes like nestle no bullshiting.
    jiggsaw Reviewed by jiggsaw on . Does your water have cloramine in it ? I was looking for webpages to tell me how to tell when chlorine was outta the water. I don't want chlorine in my plants, I don't taste chlorine in the water, the water tastes good as fuck to me . When I was in school we did a field trip to the d.h.s water company, that's Desert Hot Springs CA not the other d.h.s. They told us our water was number 2 in the whole world besides New Orleans LA. We have underground mineral water. In D.H.S when I lived there when you put some tap Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My water does have Chloramine, which doesn't dissapate like Chlorine. Are there any simple ways to get rid of the chloramine?

have you tryed catching rain water because its been evaporated and proccessed by mother nature or you can try boiling your tap water

yeah, boil the water and let it cool then drain off the top layer of water and dump the bottom. that is what i used to do, it seemed to work. or would a water purifier get rid of it?
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]