Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1623 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Who's a good pot lawyer in the Sacremto Valley?

I need help!
    bustedgrowBLMland Reviewed by bustedgrowBLMland on . Who's a good pot lawyer in the Sacremto Valley? I need help! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

J. David Nick. Has a case pending in State Supreme Court, waiting to be heard. Has offices all over California and has had some success in all areas of California. Good luck and you will like his enthusiasm and energy. I had the pleasure of meeting him once, after a speaking engagement. Hands down, he is the one! pr

Quote Originally Posted by bustedgrowBLMland
    I need help!
    O.K.; "Hope" you're doing better than what appears to be "frantic"; i'll help you (somewhat) and if that doesn't help;
    you might put it out on BudTrader (Register 1st though!) best to you; Mike
    P.S. "About" The Law; A WHOLE lot of good info is also available ON the internet; do your "Due Diligence" and you'll get there!

If anybody will do: 420 Meds.com - Attorneys who Defend Collectives, Coops, Dispensaries, Patients Vendors and Growers

I still highly recommend J. David Nick, if he can take your case. He is a busy man. Looks like the closest office might be San Francisco for him, though. pr

I thought it was J. David Nick. He would be, except...he went AWOL on Thursday 8/23/12 on the trial of Joe Grumbine-"The Human Solution". Did not show to Federal Court and no one could find him. Sure hope he is well and fine. The trial for Joe Grumbine, is now in Nov.
    IDK, maybe Mr. Nick felt a delayed trial (after election), could affect the outcome.. I sure hope so. If that is his tactic, and I were his client, I'd go for it. This guy does not seem to make 'misteps.' :jointsmile: pr

Quote Originally Posted by bustedgrowBLMland
    I need help!
    Hello...I am moving to Sacramento soon. May I ask what the alleged violation was and the circumstances that led to the confrontation with the law?

I don't want to make the same mistake.

Newgrower 2012; I expect he is in jail. Growing on Federal Land is a big bust!

Just grow on your own land and you should be ok.:rasta: pr