Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1612 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obama or Romney?

Yes my fellow Americans, these will more than likely be our two choices in November. A Mormon who is against marijuana (even medial marijuana) or a liar (granted that describes all polititians) who only cares about his own agenda (again...).

Lets face it, one of these two idiots will decide our fate for the next 4 years. Personally... I'd rather vote for Scooby Doo.
    hardtail70 Reviewed by hardtail70 on . Obama or Romney? Yes my fellow Americans, these will more than likely be our two choices in November. A Mormon who is against marijuana (even medial marijuana) or a liar (granted that describes all polititians) who only cares about his own agenda (again...). Lets face it, one of these two idiots will decide our fate for the next 4 years. Personally... I'd rather vote for Scooby Doo. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Obama or Romney?

OH! TWO VOTES for Scooby Doo!

Obama or Romney?

Its a shame most people dont vote or do anything about "it" whatever that is here in the US. So easy to complain but hard to fix. We need a real person in office, but money and corruption and the american laziness that wont happen. In some countries they would have the head of someone that embarrasses them and their country. Here we just complain about it.

But yes a fine choice of 2 jackasses...Again. I voted against Obama last time and will again. He is embarrassing and his and his wife's facial expressions show that they are horrible idiots inside. I wish a real ass kicker would get an honest shot at the seat and make it happen. That would have to happen several times to feel any lasting effect. Obama's crap will still be affecting us for years to come.

I often wonder how embarrassed our forefathers are of us and our society. We now live in a police state, what they fought against and defeated for their families and us in the future.

Obama or Romney?

Ron Paul 2012 he is going to be on ballot at RNC in Tampa :thumbsup:

Obama or Romney?

ooh cmon, these two guys are the best of the best... LOL.. GO AMURICUH!

Obama or Romney?

I'm still debating between Ron Paul or Gary Johnson... but one of those two will be getting my vote in November.

Obama or Romney?

Two clowns who both want to make govt so big it provides everything, and can take it all away. If held today though, the Mormon would win by a good margin. Election long way off, anything can happen.

Obama or Romney?

Ah yes, I remember this...

Isn't this the time where the two parties involved in U.S. politics stage a kind of show for the people.

They shuffle a select few of your leaders about during a thing called and election.

Interesting things aren't they. Of 300 million Americans you only have two political parties, democrats and republicans. Rather strange to have just two parties which represent the needs and wishes of 300 million+ American citizens don't you think... I come from a country with 5 million inhabitants, however we have 6 or 7 times the number of political parties...

Anyway... enjoy the hypnotising shuffle and watch out for all that dirty psychology they are using on you. But it doesn't really matter at the end of the day anyway... It all in place to give the American people the illusion of choice. whoever you vote for remember this... they are all, no matter who you choose, going to send your beautiful children into a war to be maimed and killed in the name of your flag... Starting wars when a president comes into office is the done thing.. it's fashionable ! Create an imaginary enemy for the American people to be afraid of. Bomb some brown poor people and take their oil....

So I say sit back an vote for whoever... just remember, when the president presents you with this new invisible enemy and sends your kids to war.... IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE WAR AND THE TROOPS THEN YOU ARE A COMMUNIST !!!

Obama or Romney?

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Monday that comments by Missouri Congressman Todd Akin are "factually wrong, medically wrong and offensive." That is the response to the "rape" foot in mouth incident. Sounds like a verbatim speech one could give about marijuana prohibition.

Obama or Romney?

Quote Originally Posted by hardtail70
    I'm still debating between Ron Paul or Gary Johnson... but one of those two will be getting my vote in November.
    exactly. and now that Paul is out of the repub primary, there is only one way to vote, Gary Johnson. He will be on the ballot in all 50 States and could be in the debates if enuff people wake up and demand it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast