Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I Heard a Rumor..Can anyone verify?

I heard from 2 people that the group of Police Officers that bought the Forza Coffee shops have moved into the Cannabis business. He said that they had bought 3 dispensories in Tacoma, and that is partly why they changed the name to Blue Steel. I was also told that one of the people in the group is a Tacoma Detective and the brother of the Mayor of Tacoma.
    Does anyone here know and how to find out for sure?
    hiamps Reviewed by hiamps on . I Heard a Rumor..Can anyone verify? I heard from 2 people that the group of Police Officers that bought the Forza Coffee shops have moved into the Cannabis business. He said that they had bought 3 dispensories in Tacoma, and that is partly why they changed the name to Blue Steel. I was also told that one of the people in the group is a Tacoma Detective and the brother of the Mayor of Tacoma. Does anyone here know and how to find out for sure? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I Heard a Rumor..Can anyone verify?

Quote Originally Posted by hiamps
    I heard from 2 people that the group of Police Officers that bought the Forza Coffee shops have moved into the Cannabis business. He said that they had bought 3 dispensories in Tacoma, and that is partly why they changed the name to Blue Steel. I was also told that one of the people in the group is a Tacoma Detective and the brother of the Mayor of Tacoma.
    Does anyone here know and how to find out for sure?
    They will have to have filed for a business license so you can trace that down through state agencies like the Dept of L&I. But they may be using a shell company listed as the owner. Its pretty easy to hide real ownership in companies now a days. Maybe find someone who works at one of those places and see if they'll answer any questions. Tacoma has always been a corrupt city so it wouldn't surprise me to see cops buying into these dispensaries and then protect themselves from any legal action through corruption. Just capitalism at work.