How long does it take to get a medical card? How hard is it to find a doctor to say yes? I have a fused l4 t l5 that puts me in a lot of pain and want some kind of idea on time it takes? I well have a Michigan cannabis card and medical note soon does a doctor note from the USA have any weight or does it have to be a Canadian doctor for health of Canada to say yes? Does having a fused l4 to l5 make it easier due to a simple x-ray to show it? Or any I going to have to fight tooth and nail to get this? I have very little medical record due to no health ins so I dont know. Starting to wonder if I can get the help I need in canada???

thanks Mr.weeds
MR.WEEDS Reviewed by MR.WEEDS on . Any info moving and want to know How long does it take to get a medical card? How hard is it to find a doctor to say yes? I have a fused l4 t l5 that puts me in a lot of pain and want some kind of idea on time it takes? I well have a Michigan cannabis card and medical note soon does a doctor note from the USA have any weight or does it have to be a Canadian doctor for health of Canada to say yes? Does having a fused l4 to l5 make it easier due to a simple x-ray to show it? Or any I going to have to fight tooth and nail to get Rating: 5