Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1609 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

existentialist theory

So I got my hands on some interesting weed the other day from a friend and I smoked it with my girl. It took a while to hit but when it did I turned to my girl and asked, "are you sent here to study me?"

My mind went down the most amazing rabbit whole of endless ideas and theories. But after about an hour of writing down thoughts a central theory formed. It goes as follows: "I believe 1 our of every 4 people on earth are privy to see the real world that is around us and are here to study us by observing our reactions to various stimuli of their control... sort of like putting an undercover agent joining a biker gang but on a matrix level. It is not a case of us being constantly watched, but constantly tested. This doesn't only occur while awake but as we sleep as well. Dreams are a universal subconscious that we all tap into in which our dreams are predetermined as a continuation of these so called tests, hence why we can all share certain dreams, the overlap."

Needless to say, I got way to stoned and it ended up with me squid dancing in the corner and saying "I feel like an octopus sitting up here" as I hammered away on my keyboard.
    akillerwombat Reviewed by akillerwombat on . existentialist theory So I got my hands on some interesting weed the other day from a friend and I smoked it with my girl. It took a while to hit but when it did I turned to my girl and asked, "are you sent here to study me?" My mind went down the most amazing rabbit whole of endless ideas and theories. But after about an hour of writing down thoughts a central theory formed. It goes as follows: "I believe 1 our of every 4 people on earth are privy to see the real world that is around us and are here to study us Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

existentialist theory

Or it could be that our universe is really a living entity and that our solar system is just a cell in this entity and the earth and planets are part of the DNA of this organism and that its all tapped into the consciousness of this entity. Pot makes you think outside the box into some weird shit.lol
    There are physicists though that think our universe could be part of some sort living organism. I am of the opinion that if this is true, humans are probably just a virus or some form of cancer and that eventually we either kill the host or the host will kill us. Not very optomistic.lol

existentialist theory

I've always been a fan / afraid of that idea because once you start to think about it it's impossible to stop. We would for sure be the cancer, we do so much damage and weed slows us down.

existentialist theory

Its one of the reasons why the feds don't want mainstream Amerika toking up. It slows you down too much and you start thinking. Thats the last thing this government wants you to do.