high everybody, watched this very interesting documentary "fire water" on top documentary films, i was shocked to find that treated drinking water worldwide contained industrial waste mainly from aluminium smelting plants. Being from Ireland i thought we must be safe here as it rains so much but i was wrong very wrong, thankfully i've my own well so i'm safe but please watch this documentary even the first 20 mins and do your own checks on the net and just see what exactly you are drinking!!!
stelth stoner Reviewed by stelth stoner on . treated drinking water contains industrial waste high everybody, watched this very interesting documentary "fire water" on top documentary films, i was shocked to find that treated drinking water worldwide contained industrial waste mainly from aluminium smelting plants. Being from Ireland i thought we must be safe here as it rains so much but i was wrong very wrong, thankfully i've my own well so i'm safe but please watch this documentary even the first 20 mins and do your own checks on the net and just see what exactly you are drinking!!! Rating: 5