I have a mess up back l4-l5 disk fused and have a great deal of pain.I cant take most meds any more as my stomach is tore all to hell from pain pills over the years. I have found out from a friend about cannabis and it makes my back not spasm and lets me be me with out all the pain. I am planing a move to canada via the skilled worker program. Or I could get it when my gf and I tie the knot her soon "she was born in Canada" I want to know how hard it is to get a medical card in Ontario for cannabis. I think I fall in the the "category 1" so I want to know any thing you can tell me on this would be great. Also I have heard the some compassion clubs well let you smoke there with a dr notes or paper work showing your not just smoking to get high. I am not a pot head! I never smoked before my back troubles got to the point I could not stand it. I weighting what way well work best and kicking around ideas.

Thank you for your time

MR.WEEDS
MR.WEEDS Reviewed by MR.WEEDS on . Visiting canada wanted to know I have a mess up back l4-l5 disk fused and have a great deal of pain.I cant take most meds any more as my stomach is tore all to hell from pain pills over the years. I have found out from a friend about cannabis and it makes my back not spasm and lets me be me with out all the pain. I am planing a move to canada via the skilled worker program. Or I could get it when my gf and I tie the knot her soon "she was born in Canada" I want to know how hard it is to get a medical card in Ontario for Rating: 5