Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1699 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Moving soon to michigan 4 medical cannabis. Info???

I am a 30 year old living in ohio I have a fused L4-L5 disk that cause major back pains. After many trips to the er for pain a friend of the family said I should try cannabis. It relexs my back and let me be me with out the pain.. I always worried about the law and wanted to move to a state where medical cannabis is. How hard is it to a card and how quickly, and how much would it cost??

Any help would be great thank you

MR.WEEDS
    MR.WEEDS Reviewed by MR.WEEDS on . Moving soon to michigan 4 medical cannabis. Info??? I am a 30 year old living in ohio I have a fused L4-L5 disk that cause major back pains. After many trips to the er for pain a friend of the family said I should try cannabis. It relexs my back and let me be me with out the pain.. I always worried about the law and wanted to move to a state where medical cannabis is. How hard is it to a card and how quickly, and how much would it cost?? Any help would be great thank you MR.WEEDS Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Moving soon to michigan 4 medical cannabis. Info???

Hey bud, Michigander here. Moving this way huh? Cool. Look make sure you have medical records from your back. Hit Lansing or detroit. They are giving the best certification and renewal prices. From 75 dollars to 190 for recomendations. Then you pay the state their 100 dollars.( 25$ if you have medicade).Then mail in your application and recomendation along with a copy of your michigan ID and check or money order. Make sure its certified mail so you will know when they recieve your application. Make copies of everything for yourself as proof of your legalities. 21 days after the state accepts your application you can start your grow. It was taking about 5 months to get your hardcard, but now they are comming in about 3 months. Be careful, LEO in michigan will do anything to get you jammed up. Follow the law to the tee, unless you are defining like myself. Yes I have a case here now going on 2 yrs now. Watch out for nock and talks, LEO is liking to rip families appart for medical marijuana here currently.Research the city and county you want to live in first, there are alot of city ordinances against medical marijuana some even permitting you from using , selling, growing, ect. Good luck bud ! Safe journies