Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1539 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Closet grow week three

I have 4 plants going that are 3 weeks old, i dont know the strain just some seeds from a bag of stuff I had. I am using mg and doing 18/6 for light time. Im using 4 fluorescent lights. I dont remeber all the stuff but it had the most lumen output that the store had. Also i water them a few times a day no more then 2 times a day. Some people say that that is way to much watering but as you can see in the pics none of the plants look bad. Well besides one but that isnt from watering. My question is do you think the pots they are in now are good enough. I plan to go 6-8 weeks in veg. Going to clone off the biggest one. So let me know what you think! Thanks for your help and remember SMOKE ON!!!!! P.S if you want to see weekly updates of the grow you can find it on my youtube page at

Supperstoned420 - YouTube
    supperstoned420 Reviewed by supperstoned420 on . Closet grow week three I have 4 plants going that are 3 weeks old, i dont know the strain just some seeds from a bag of stuff I had. I am using mg and doing 18/6 for light time. Im using 4 fluorescent lights. I dont remeber all the stuff but it had the most lumen output that the store had. Also i water them a few times a day no more then 2 times a day. Some people say that that is way to much watering but as you can see in the pics none of the plants look bad. Well besides one but that isnt from watering. My question Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Closet grow week three

More pics