Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1560 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Am I missing anything?

Roughly 40 days ago I cracked some bagseeds (1xConnie Chung, 1xKushage,1xSkunk No1, 2xunknown) and currently have 5 beautiful plants at the end of their first week of veg. I had taken a pretty passive approach to their growth up until now but as I see I have a real shot at this I've begun serious preparation.

New Supplies:
    4x4x6.5' Tent
    4ft 8-tube t5 with 3000k tubes
    1 6-inch duct booster with 6x18" carbon filter

What else should I consider adding to my environmental control arsenal? If I'm lucky enough to be blessed with a female I plan to keep her as a mother and begin taking clones. It should be mentioned that I'm growing for 3 Marley-types, as OldMac once put it, but am hoping to keep cost low. I also have an ailing car I ought to be spending more money on

Many Thanks,
    Poncho' Milla :jointsmile:

P.S. The plants are not yet under the 3000k tubes, I have two 4ft blues on them currently
    Poncho 'Milla Reviewed by Poncho 'Milla on . Am I missing anything? Roughly 40 days ago I cracked some bagseeds (1xConnie Chung, 1xKushage,1xSkunk No1, 2xunknown) and currently have 5 beautiful plants at the end of their first week of veg. I had taken a pretty passive approach to their growth up until now but as I see I have a real shot at this I've begun serious preparation. New Supplies: 4x4x6.5' Tent 4ft 8-tube t5 with 3000k tubes 1 6-inch duct booster with 6x18" carbon filter What else should I consider adding to my environmental control arsenal? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Am I missing anything?

Definitely need some sort of circulation fan in there. Enough to make the leaves flutter a little bit.

Am I missing anything?

Your asking a lot out of a booster fan, especially if your growing skunk #1. Personally I would put the booster on the bottom for an intake fan, get a 6" centrifugal to put on your filter and vent it out of the room, and get an oscillating fan in there somewhere. That will take care of the heat, circulation, and odor.