Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1646 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

caregiver / patient resource?

Is there any place that connects caregivers to patients and visa versa in california? What with the closing of all the dispenseries in ca. how do people in need connect with potential caregivers? I am aware of bud-trader.com but thats not what I am interested in. I am currently doing a community grow for 2 patients and myself and I have room for one more but have no idea how to hook up with legitimate in-need verifiable patients. I know there are a lot of people out there that genuinly need some decent meds and have no place to grow themselves due to living conditions etc. but what is needed is some kind of real database or some such that people can access to hook up. I don't know, the current situation regarding med laws and feds vs. local laws and the proliferation of fraud and abuse is depressing to say the least. Just legalize it and be done with this nonscence.
    Randm999 Reviewed by Randm999 on . caregiver / patient resource? Is there any place that connects caregivers to patients and visa versa in california? What with the closing of all the dispenseries in ca. how do people in need connect with potential caregivers? I am aware of bud-trader.com but thats not what I am interested in. I am currently doing a community grow for 2 patients and myself and I have room for one more but have no idea how to hook up with legitimate in-need verifiable patients. I know there are a lot of people out there that genuinly need Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

They aren't closed, look around you! New ones opening everyday, and most places. Doubt you'd have to go far to find anything, up North!

Check for links in the MAPP newsletter and you may find some information. There are site FINDERS dot c sites. Hope this isn't scrubbed, not trying to violate rules here.

You can vote tomorrow and check out the legislation in Sacramento from the letters and start calling your Senator now, a vote is coming up in Senate this week, Everyone Everywhere needs to be doing this and THIS WEEK in Calif. Hope this is not a rule violation, if it is, please edit?? :rasta: pr

Hi randm99
    I'm looking for someone to grow for me as I mentioned in the post in the forums list prior. I would appreciate it if u took me into consideration because I understand your looking for another patient. I am from stockton and don't have the room to grow because we have 2 (going to be 3 soon) little kids running around the house and they play in the back yard. So let me know what's up..

Quote Originally Posted by Randm999
    Is there any place that connects caregivers to patients and visa versa in california? What with the closing of all the dispenseries in ca. how do people in need connect with potential caregivers? I am aware of bud-trader.com but thats not what I am interested in. I am currently doing a community grow for 2 patients and myself and I have room for one more but have no idea how to hook up with legitimate in-need verifiable patients. I know there are a lot of people out there that genuinly need some decent meds and have no place to grow themselves due to living conditions etc. but what is needed is some kind of real database or some such that people can access to hook up. I don't know, the current situation regarding med laws and feds vs. local laws and the proliferation of fraud and abuse is depressing to say the least. Just legalize it and be done with this nonscence.
    :thumbsup:There are currently TWO other forums, with Private Messaging that allow patients and caregivers to meet. After a meet, it is all private! Search the forums and you may find them. But, it exists.

Hook-ups, are not allowed here, yet! But, with MMJ now in 18 and D.C; it is a matter of time! PR:jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by pvtparts209
    Hi randm99
    I'm looking for someone to grow for me as I mentioned in the post in the forums list prior. I would appreciate it if u took me into consideration because I understand your looking for another patient. I am from stockton and don't have the room to grow because we have 2 (going to be 3 soon) little kids running around the house and they play in the back yard. So let me know what's up..
    Would like to help, but stocton is a little too far.

Quote Originally Posted by painretreat
    They aren't closed, look around you! New ones opening everyday, and most places. Doubt you'd have to go far to find anything, up North!

Check for links in the MAPP newsletter and you may find some information. There are site FINDERS dot c sites. Hope this isn't scrubbed, not trying to violate rules here.

You can vote tomorrow and check out the legislation in Sacramento from the letters and start calling your Senator now, a vote is coming up in Senate this week, Everyone Everywhere needs to be doing this and THIS WEEK in Calif. Hope this is not a rule violation, if it is, please edit?? :rasta: pr
    Not around here. Obama's minions have closed just about every dispensary in Northern Cal. Not sure why he is doing it ( I have my suspicions though) We used to have 2 good ones in the area, but they are gone now due to the feds. Sacramento had a few and Redding had a few, but they are gone as well. Thank our fearless leader and his henchmen for that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Randm999
    Not around here. Obama's minions have closed just about every dispensary in Northern Cal. Not sure why he is doing it ( I have my suspicions though) We used to have 2 good ones in the area, but they are gone now due to the feds. Sacramento had a few and Redding had a few, but they are gone as well. Thank our fearless leader and his henchmen for that as well.
    My favorite one is closed and many, that I know of, as well. But, new ones open daily, in So. Calif. The Feds are quietly closing them, by threatening to seize the properties, from the landlords. Out of respect for the landlords, the operators are closing. pr

Obama changed everything about 15 months ago I think it all started.
    Dispensary's started closing due to.. close to schools,parks,public pressure. (they really hate it starting around Aug. with the smell lol Putting pressure on the landlords to close up or lose there property. Central Cali was close to gutted with the commercial grows if you did not own the land. Harborside was just to big for them.
    The somewhat new issues along the eel river and others with Heavy pesticides (I believe the cartel so they do not have to stay there 24/7)...re-routed river channels and now with
    The fisher about to be put on the endangered list this will give the goverment enough steam to start heading forward and ruin many other grows.
    My first grow in Garberville was in the mid 80's. Camp was a bitch and flew very very close to the house and property. But the thing then was everyone respected the land.
    We were protesting the spawning areas in Whitethorn (there when the chick got punched by the trucker in the face)
    Sorry i rambled on but i love Triangle and all the beauty it holds and hate to see it change from what it has been for so long.

Now the co-ops, collectives can not get to big or possibly face intrusion by the feds. I am really going to hate when they start going after them.
    I have been hearing that 30+ acres will be whats needed to have bigger grows with out the hassle.
    I only know i am glad Washington and Colorado passed. The gov has to know that was over the fence....they can only now look to where they will benefit the most..well they have always been doing that lol