Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1476 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

how long left in flowring

well lads, anyone able to tell me how long more i'd need to leave these for. they've been growing for 9 weeks. flowering for the last 3 weeks their northen lights autoflowers.
    how high eire Reviewed by how high eire on . how long left in flowring well lads, anyone able to tell me how long more i'd need to leave these for. they've been growing for 9 weeks. flowering for the last 3 weeks their northen lights autoflowers. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by how high eire
    well lads, anyone able to tell me how long more i'd need to leave these for. they've been growing for 9 weeks. flowering for the last 3 weeks their northen lights autoflowers.
    im not an expert, but since its only 3 weeks in flowering, i guess it still need another 4-6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by skunkdude
    im not an expert, but since its only 3 weeks in flowering, i guess it still need another 4-6 weeks
    ya that what i was think also, but the hair on the the biggest NL are about 60% brown. i'm think of starting to add some boost along with the bloom feed.

so these are about 6 weeks into flower how. just wanted to get people thoughts on how there doin. the flower period is ment to be 7 to 9 weeks.

Hey,

You don't look at the pistils (hairs) to decide when to harvest.

You need to get yourself a 60x jewellers (LED) microscope. They are very cheap, maybe €2.00 or so.

Keep an eye on the trichomes, not the pistils. Trichomes go through 3 states mainly; clear, milky and amber (as they mature)

When the trichomes are clear they are premature, when milky the smoke will be a heady, energetic high, when amber the smoke will be a body, couchlock high. You would be looking for 60% cloudy and 40% amber when you harvest.

Don't go by what the seed packet says. The companies sometimes promote fast harvest times and huge yields. This isn't always the case. I grew Big Bud x Northern Light in my last grow and they were in flower for 13+ weeks.

So keep a eye on your trichomes.

Take Care

S.L.

jewellers microscope order there. thanks for the info.