Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1495 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

8 large plants same value as 8 small?

Hey guys.. Im looking to set up a grow. 4 tents. 600 watt in each tent and two plants in each tent for total of 8 plants. The reason im doing it in seperate tents is so i can harvest every month so i will never have too much dried herb if they happened to raid just after harvest. Im planning on vegging each plant for 2 months scrog style. My question basically is will the guards just value each plant at 400 regardless of the size or will they take into account the size of the plant and the fact they have so much light.

Thanks guys
    chocabloc Reviewed by chocabloc on . 8 large plants same value as 8 small? Hey guys.. Im looking to set up a grow. 4 tents. 600 watt in each tent and two plants in each tent for total of 8 plants. The reason im doing it in seperate tents is so i can harvest every month so i will never have too much dried herb if they happened to raid just after harvest. Im planning on vegging each plant for 2 months scrog style. My question basically is will the guards just value each plant at 400 regardless of the size or will they take into account the size of the plant and the fact Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

8 large plants same value as 8 small?

hey dude, to the best of my knowledge they weigh all plants buds or no buds and they take into account how many including cuttings and seedling which will be on the report to dpp and in court, the size of bulb doesn't matter they don't really know the difference from 150w to 1000w they generally look same, but regardless you'll have 4 tents which is bad and 4 600w bulbs which will alert the e.s.b. also bad you will def be done for supply, i keep rotating boxs myself 1 for veg and 1 for flower the most i'd have is 4 sometimes 5 so worst case it wouldn't look too bad, you can get more bud with fewer plants, check this site out: Growing Closets : The Ultimate Guide To Growing Weed In Your Closet you will be amazed, hope i was of some help happy growin dude