Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1703 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Has anyone grown sugar haze or big bang??

I love the more sativa dominant strains. I have never grown sugar haze or big bang before, but I am getting ready to start some. I was just curious if anyone has any tips, or if any of you have tried these strains and if you liked them or not. My last haze grow was skunk haze, I grew it outdoor and organic. I loved the way it turned out it had a great creative motivating high.
    christian4cannabis Reviewed by christian4cannabis on . Has anyone grown sugar haze or big bang?? I love the more sativa dominant strains. I have never grown sugar haze or big bang before, but I am getting ready to start some. I was just curious if anyone has any tips, or if any of you have tried these strains and if you liked them or not. My last haze grow was skunk haze, I grew it outdoor and organic. I loved the way it turned out it had a great creative motivating high. Rating: 5
    God said, \"Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.â?¦To you it will be for meat.\" â?¦ And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. (Genesis 1:29-31)

2.   Advertisements

can't say I have but this is a great site to get info people are reponsive usually..

Hi mate, never heard of sugar haze, but big bang is a well known one, there is 2 demo vids online with arjan and franco of the greenhouse seed company, try google searching "greenhouse seeds big bang" there is a newer HD video, too, i will try and add the links but unsure if it will allow me:-
    ht tp : // ww w.youtube .com / watch ?v=OU_ AumSpfWs
    and .........
    w w w. greenhouseseeds . nl /shop/big-bang-grow- video- 2011-hd. html
    They are really in depth and do a soil and hydro demo.
    From what i can gather is, its a good medical weed, its done in around 9 weeks (flowering) and is a decent yielder, aparently around 800gm m2!! my friend did it but didnt really work out the gram to m2 but he said it was deffo a good producer and very easy to grow, thats ideal for you i suppose cos it gives you more time to keep a closer eye on that haze you are also doing!! good luck with the crop mate, upload sum pics for us all at the end
    p.s. you will have to join them links up as i split them.