Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1680 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

The problem with telling people conspiracy theories

Is that most people really don't give a shit. They are well aware that they are being screwed by the "system". They see no easy solutions and hating the bastards takes energy.
    People are broke.
    People are tired.
    They are trying to make ends meet and have a life. They don't have time for this bullshit. Unless their like fourteen and still sucken off momas titty then they get all fired up.
    WalkaWalka Reviewed by WalkaWalka on . The problem with telling people conspiracy theories Is that most people really don't give a shit. They are well aware that they are being screwed by the "system". They see no easy solutions and hating the bastards takes energy. People are broke. People are tired. They are trying to make ends meet and have a life. They don't have time for this bullshit. Unless their like fourteen and still sucken off momas titty then they get all fired up. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Striking resemblance to the frog in hot water.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved that those who falsely believe they are free" - Johann van Goethe

Conspiracy theories are comforting. Because if there really *are* conspiracies then it must be that someone, somewhere, knows what the hell is really going on.
    :thumbsup:

my friend I have worked with associates in military, patients who spoke to me and "other" associates that can verify MANY of what is conspiracy I have even talked with a fireman in 911 who explained the bombs in the basement before the collapse. Doesnt matter, point is the word conspiracy allows the human population to either deny, be vehement (emotional violent anger) or apathetic but remember conspiracy is also this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszATUJ4IRyE

click on the link I am not computer savy-CIA plane with 4 tons of cocaine crashes...well remember too the hegelian principle create both the problem and solution to have the enemy follow your law. Once labeled conspiracy theorist you are done! Unless some make money on it? Some paid to promote it but not all disinformationist mind you each have about 10 different identities each, these disinformationist are very hard to pull out into the open some are right under our nose. Confusion is the weapon-doubt lets its seed grow. Follow your gut!