Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1322 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

First grow, first of many questions

:hippy: alriiiiiite....finally decided to set up an account and start gettin serious bout wanting to grow...i hear this is the place to ask and get some quality information. Ok well my plan in full is to get seeds, rent a house wit a few friends, begin to grow 5 feminized seeds (indoor grow), have a nice time growing, and an even better time smoking! I wont be renting and begining the grow till june but id like to be prepared so my first question is - Where will I get seeds online that can be trusted? (anyone tried HERBIES HEADSHOP?) Question number 2 - I would like a good strain and relativley easy to grow for a virgin to growing. Suggestions? A good yield is important to me, da more da merrier haha! but obviously i want it to be nice, not like some of da shite homegrown grass iv got round here. As i said i wont be ordering till middle of may, wit plans of growing start june so take yer time replying.

and of course, any questions you need to ask about my questions dont hesitate :rastasmoke: happy smokin
    WEEDATHON Reviewed by WEEDATHON on . First grow, first of many questions :hippy: alriiiiiite....finally decided to set up an account and start gettin serious bout wanting to grow...i hear this is the place to ask and get some quality information. Ok well my plan in full is to get seeds, rent a house wit a few friends, begin to grow 5 feminized seeds (indoor grow), have a nice time growing, and an even better time smoking! I wont be renting and begining the grow till june but id like to be prepared so my first question is - Where will I get seeds online that can be Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

First grow, first of many questions

Mod note: Youve already started this thread in the Basic Growing forum:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-gro...questions.html

Please refrain from crossposting in different forums.

Thread closed