Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1343 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Ireland outdoor growing issues and stories ! Not particularly advice on strains.

Hey guys and gals.
    I would like to hear of some successes and some reason for failures during your outdoor grow in Ireland.
    There are a few threads out there regarding outdoor growing in Ireland however these threads seem to become cluttered with advice on seed strains.
    That is all good info but what I would like to start is a thread relating to successes and failures and talk about that.
    Come and tell us the conditions in which you grew (what the weather was like in Sept/Oct), how many plants you grew, your total yield or average per plant.
    If it turned out to be a failure let us know what the reasons were. Lets us know only briefly the strains as I can easily get info on them myself.
    You know yourself to keep the locations to yourself and don't post pictures with recognisable landmarks or building in them. But do tell us the County you are in.

I have just a couple of plants in the woods in Co.Clare. Would love to get some stories of success from there.

Take care all.

S.L.
    imp::smokin::rasta:
    silent leprechaun Reviewed by silent leprechaun on . Ireland outdoor growing issues and stories ! Not particularly advice on strains. Hey guys and gals. I would like to hear of some successes and some reason for failures during your outdoor grow in Ireland. There are a few threads out there regarding outdoor growing in Ireland however these threads seem to become cluttered with advice on seed strains. That is all good info but what I would like to start is a thread relating to successes and failures and talk about that. Come and tell us the conditions in which you grew (what the weather was like in Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Ireland outdoor growing issues and stories ! Not particularly advice on strains.

Youve already started this thread in the Outdoor Growing forum:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/outdoor-g...e-strains.html

Please refrain from crossposting in different forums.

Thread closed