Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1608 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

grow tents

0.75m grow tent kit

anybody no about grow tents? more the point anybody no if this 1 is any good or if id be better buying seperate higher end extractor and lighting ect any feedback would be good thanks quite new to this
    phantom82 Reviewed by phantom82 on . grow tents 0.75m grow tent kit anybody no about grow tents? more the point anybody no if this 1 is any good or if id be better buying seperate higher end extractor and lighting ect any feedback would be good thanks quite new to this Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

grow tents

hiya

i see the link/pics you posted was deleted, but thats no probs

for a .75m tent im gonna guess it came with a 100mm in line fan (the CFM on that would be more than enough) and a 400w light setup. if thats the case im sure it'll be fine (tho you could bump up to 600w if you want)
    less than this and you might be better getting them seperately (tho of course it also depends on what/where/how you're growing)

hope that helps

grow tents

I've got a 4 by 4 (FEET) by 76 inches (high) WHICH is AWESOME! Has Mylar interior and good reflection and temp control! Just OPened the Top Vent and it is truly working well! Gives me great choices in a confined one bdroom apt! GrowAce has some great ones!