Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Story analog

One night I arrived home medium well. I had been drinking velvet and smoking fine majiuana. I sat down at the computer. I had recently been fired from my job at the feedlot but was still riding high on the benefits that any serious work incurs. Instead of immediatly cranking the the volume on Siri I sat and I began to reflect on my situation in life. Then I felt a another mind begin to rumuge through mind. It was a novel sensation like fanning a book under water. I was stunned for a short period. Then I thought why should I tolerate this. I came to full alert and asserted dominence of my mind. I was still connected though. So with intention like a foot trying to kick down a door I demanded the other minds secrets. A hiss more terrifying and sustained that anything I have ever heard than began. Cuasing me to jump from the chair screaming,"Holy fucking god shit jesus what fuck. My dog came around the house and began to bark like he does. Then he began to growl. I passed out. Wondering what kind of ill effects velvet could be cuasing my brain to undergo.
    It snowed heavily that night.
    The next morning I looked out my porch window and saw my dog looking half dead with a swollen neck, drooling. I was afraid he was going to freeze to death so I comforted him. On closer examination he had two wounds on his neck a little more than an inch apart. The border collies that i had grown up with had died sporting simalar wounds. He almost died and was all fucked up for 3 days.
    Flash foward to the present. A friend of my is going to work with his head phones on. As he is opening the door to go outside he heres a hisssssss and knows that is not part of the fucking song so he jumps and slams the door. In the top the door is a bat with fangs and a broken neck spasming. I have a simalar wound between my shoulder blades that will not heal

SAY IT AINT SOOOoooOO
    DropDeadFred Reviewed by DropDeadFred on . Story analog One night I arrived home medium well. I had been drinking velvet and smoking fine majiuana. I sat down at the computer. I had recently been fired from my job at the feedlot but was still riding high on the benefits that any serious work incurs. Instead of immediatly cranking the the volume on Siri I sat and I began to reflect on my situation in life. Then I felt a another mind begin to rumuge through mind. It was a novel sensation like fanning a book under water. I was stunned for a short Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Story analog

O. K. fine!

I ain't so.

Weeze
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome