Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1548 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

BIBLICAL PROOF THAT THE NAME jesus IS A LIE..

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, :detective1:
    Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. ostreadfaq:
    420IAMthatIAM Reviewed by 420IAMthatIAM on . BIBLICAL PROOF THAT THE NAME jesus IS A LIE.. Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, :detective1: Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. :postreadfaq: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I agree, the name "Jesus" was not the Messiah's name. The Angel of Yah told Miriam to name him YAHSHUA. Luk 1:31 "And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name YAHSHUA."

The Messiah was not Greek. He was Hebrew from the tribe of Judah. He had a Hebrew name. There are no "J"s in the Hebrew Alphabet.

Your quote from Matthew is a quote from Isaiah. Isa 7:14 "Therefore Yahweh himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." What does it say in the original Hebrew?

H6005
    עמּנוּאל
    ‛immânû'êl
    BDB Definition:
    Immanuel = “God with us” or “with us is God”
    1) symbolic and prophetic name of the Messiah, the Christ, prophesying that He would be born of a virgin and would be ‘God with us’
    Part of Speech: noun proper masculine
    A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from H5973 and H410 with a pronominal suffix inserted

Immanuel is a what the Messiah would be. Yah with us.

Does it really matter what he's called? The relevant information is "virgin birth". Ever seen one? Ever heard of one? Ever seen a talking snake? Ever seen a talking burning bush? Ever lived in a big fish for 3 days? lol No becaue these things have never happened. Christ had a good message in the new testament. Remove all the miracle nonsense and its a good message. Burn the old testament, its nothing but hatred and racism.

killerweed420, I believe by faith that the word of Yah is true and he never lies. It does matter what his name is. Does it matter what your name is? Would you like to be called Charleen rather than Killerweed420? Please don't call me George. That's not my name, and I'd be highly offended!

Something you might want to Google, "History Of The Alphabet", more so when the letter "J" came to being. There are a lot of "J's" in the Bible.

Max

im not sure but i believe jesus is the name the romans used for him. there are j's in the bible because it has been translated, there are no j's in the original because its written in ancient hebrew. the bible has been rewritten, edited and censored many times over 2000 years. you can google "the apocryphal texts" and see a few of the books excluded over history including a few the vatican would rather not talk about. guess it doesnt matter what name you use if you really believe in it tho.

How "Yeshua" Became "Jesus"

Praise be, Google!

I have a book called Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus. I realize that the contents of this book cannot be proven, but the story of Edgar Cayce is a true phenomenon that cannot scientifically be explained. In this book, he talks about Jesus having multiple incarnations and names, like Amilius, even Adam, Melchizedek, Zend, Ur, Asaph, Joseph, Joshua, Jesus. It would appear that according to this information, the Christ Consciousness has many bodies and many names.

Quote Originally Posted by dzydeb
    killerweed420, I believe by faith that the word of Yah is true and he never lies. It does matter what his name is. Does it matter what your name is? Would you like to be called Charleen rather than Killerweed420? Please don't call me George. That's not my name, and I'd be highly offended!
    Actually, I don't really think names matter either. The message (or the person) should be what matters, not the minor details.
    [align=center][COLOR=\"#0000CD\"]I\'m the pretty Prince of Parties
    You\'re a tasty piece of pastry
    You\'re so lighty flighty flakey
    I go where the party takes me
    [/COLOR][/align]

folks, we really need God in our hearts and lives! many cultures call God by many names. each culture has its own alphabet, many letters of which do not fit into other alphabets. We think that were smarter than the others? better? much of the Spanish language is derived from latin, same with English. any commentators speak latin? Yes Jesus is Hebrew, He and others spoke Aramaic however, similar to Hebrew but different enough that Jesus was considered an un-educated hillbilly by the jewish san hederen, who were in religious authority. Im not jewish so I wouldn't call Jesus Yehshua. I do not consider myself Christian because Christianity like our culture has moved away from an undistracted devotion to God. In the beginning Christians were called followers of the Way, the way of Jesus, to DO what He did, not say WHAT He said, not ACT like He acted. Friends we ARE on the edge, not just here in the u.s. but everywhere. If we cant believe God whether from the old or new testament what or who do we really have. God is the only constant, God is the only forever that is. all things, people, laws and countries will one day die, fail, and destroy themselves or be destroyed by others. So, if in your eyes, there is no God or you have been deceived that there are other ways to get to heaven, my heart hurts for you. I once thought as one commentator said. the bible has been rewritten so many times it cant be true. well let me say, ive done what Jesus did and that changed my life. Jesus said, " I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by Me. I and the Father are One". before Jesus, Abraham believed God and it was considered as righteousness. Was Abraham righteous 100% ? No... But he believed God and God saw him as righteous. So we either believe or we do not. instead of arguing, bickering with pettiness we should ask the important questions. The important question is do we believe that we are also spiritual beings and is our spirit eternal? if indeed we do have eternal spirits, now is the time to choose where our spirits will spend eternity...make the right choice friends cause forever is a long, long time.