Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1626 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

.....does anyone see the irony in this?

...ok i know this isn't weed related but since we (probably) all use computers here i guess it could apply.....does anyone see the irony in adware/spyware that tells you, "your computer is infected with adware/spyware...click here to have it removed".....this is making me want to smash my computer repeatedly with a sledge hammer....i'm very computer literate...but for some reason i can't get rid of this stuff!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!....btw i'm outta weed and have been for awhile...so that's why i'm posting this...now bring on the "stupidest post ever" comments lol i dunt care!
    slipknotpsycho Reviewed by slipknotpsycho on . .....does anyone see the irony in this? ...ok i know this isn't weed related but since we (probably) all use computers here i guess it could apply.....does anyone see the irony in adware/spyware that tells you, "your computer is infected with adware/spyware...click here to have it removed".....this is making me want to smash my computer repeatedly with a sledge hammer....i'm very computer literate...but for some reason i can't get rid of this stuff!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!....btw i'm outta weed and have been for awhile...so Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Spy ware is a bitch to get off the computer. That shit happened to me one time, and I had to take the damn thing to get fixed. I'd suggest that you delete everything off the computer, and use the reboot disk that sets it back to factory defaults. I've wanted to smash my computer many times, or take some explosives to it, hahahahahaha.

nah it's alright a lil persitince (sp?) and help from spybot search and destroy and ccleaner (short for crap cleaner...both free btw if anyone has problems with thier computer....they work very willl) and basic knowledge of what should be on my computer (as in under program files) i can get rid of it....but it is so damn hard to do...cuz when you think you got it all deleted more pops up.....DAMNIT THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE!!!!! guess i got more work to do lol....oh yea....and i just reformatted my hard drive (basic thing you mentioned except mine has a built in second hard drive so it's a bit easier) like 3 days ago....i'm not looking forward to doing that again...cuz the only game i can play on dial up....is too big for cds and takes 10 HOURS TO DL! ....so yea i'll avoid all that if i can.....man impatients just doesn't pay off....if i would had waited til i had everything set up perfectly this wouldn't be happening.....

the irony? in spyware? i dont get it

i got this same virus, its a bitch. Supposedly everytime you delete it it renames itself or some wild shit. I can't get rid of it either....spybot/adaware cant even fuck with it. I suggest backing up everying and restoring or formatting.

fuckin ponr sites. evil.

after downloading and installing ad-aware, McCauley Caulkin no longer has the problem you speak of.

.....i got rid of it finallly.....i had like over 100 adware/spyware and four viruses...then today my computer fried because of a power surge and i had to go buy a new power supply....bu ti'm back...oh yea and to the dude with the virus...have you tried mcafee? in my opinion that is the best of all antivirus.....it cost a lot somtimes tho....the one i had before aol put out their free one (which works just as well as the ones from the store) was like 130 bucks....

I got this McAfee internet security thing that I paid like $40 for, a waste of a good eighth. Ever since it's been on my computer it has slowed it down ten fold and seems to infect more files than adware and spyware. Now that's true irony.
    The End is Near :stoned:

...well that sux...it's the only one i've ever trusted....norton did that to my computer...have you updated the mcafee ever?

get ad-adware remover and download ZoneAlarm or the microsoft firewall beta

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast