Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1587 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

.....does anyone see the irony in this?

when I get addware I jus go to add/remove programs and delete any thing remotly suspicious (dont do it when your stoned tho i did my comuter some seirious damage deleting system files)

2.   Advertisements

if you guys have trouble getting software without fuckin with shareware and all that, then get bearshare or limewire or kazaa lite....with computers that can't handle any adware, i recommend kazaa lite...but if you've got ADaware (which isn't hard to find), then it'll get rid of all the adware and spyware...try doing a search for kazaa lite....it's harder to find now for free, but it's out there....we have a 300 mb/s cable connection here, and i find that limewire seems to download the fastest....also i know of some websites with good cracks and serial numbers and all that for bootlegged software if anyone needs links...hope this helps!

oh also i wanted to add that kazaa lite is adware/spyware free! it has nothing attached with it that gives you problems or feeds off your computer....it's just a little harder to find now, and it doesn't download quite as fast as limewire....limewire is about the best i've seen....download.com has it all, with descriptions and ratings...

btw, AOL is worse for your pc than any spyware or virus....

i don't understand ya spyware suxs but i think its ironic the names for spyware like destroycomptrojan or some shit like that i don't really kno..........
    Donā??t hold your breath. The fat-soluble THC is absorbed by the lungs almost instantly. Exhaling immediately after the inhalation expels most of the carcinogenic compounds, which are solid particles or water-soluble gases, before they can be absorbed, without sacrificing any of the high.The fact that this has been known since 1971 but never publicized qualifies as a war crime

Yea spyware sucks, but I don't see what's ironic... ?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    does anyone see the irony in adware/spyware that tells you, "your computer is infected with adware/spyware...click here to have it removed"
    That's the irony he's talking about, people.
    And, ya, spyware fucking sucks.

oooooh shit, okay, i get it now! I didn't read it properly..
    Yeah, I fucking hate that! A popup or whatever opens up and says "Your computer is infected with adware or spyware... click here to blah blah blah" so you click it and it fucks your pc up or tries to install some shit or redirects you to some random webage. Fucking fuckers.

lol now i get it..........
    Donā??t hold your breath. The fat-soluble THC is absorbed by the lungs almost instantly. Exhaling immediately after the inhalation expels most of the carcinogenic compounds, which are solid particles or water-soluble gases, before they can be absorbed, without sacrificing any of the high.The fact that this has been known since 1971 but never publicized qualifies as a war crime

Glad I could clear that up for all you pot-heads...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast