Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1895 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ron Paul has already won!

"Ron Paul Has Already Won!" - YouTube
    boaz Reviewed by boaz on . Ron Paul has already won! "Ron Paul Has Already Won!" - YouTube Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Me think America in store for 4 more years of Obamabot. World burns while Obama eats 40 thousand dollar a plate fundraiser at George Clooney estate. Very Lulz. Who represent 1%? Amerikans say Republicans yes? World not need MOAR Obamabot please.

I don't think Ron cared if he won or not. I think he was just getting old and wanted to retire from his political career so he wanted one last shot at getting his message out. Would have made a good president. He at least had some ethics. That would have been a nice change. Yep 4 more years of Barry. Its going to get rough in the next 4 years.

I've never voted before but I'm going to vote this time against obammy , I don't care who runs against him.

Yeah go for Ron Paul. A decent man with a sensible advocacy.

I just want to add one more thing before I forget it later on. The world likes Ron Paul, even people from Iraq and Egypt like him. Try to go over his videos on youtube and you'll barely be able to see the red in that like/dislike bar, it's all green lol. And why is this? It's because Ron Paul is smart man that recognizes the truth about issues the US is dealing with and he's been kind enough to lay this out before the public and push for logical and rational solutions, which are constantly denied and deviated from by other candidates by the way, to salvage the US economy.

So what does this overwhelming support tell about the world and more significantly, the US? Simple. It shows that you can no longer feed people bull***t and expect them to follow; that we can distinguish right from wrong and scrap the illogical; that people know when they are misled.

Obama is just another George Bush with a different body...

You have no choice America... Just the illusion of it. All you politicians are in the pockets of the corporations.

I'd say 90%+ of them are being funded by corporate money. No better way to get politicians in your pocket than funding their ego driven campaign.

I'd say sit back and relax America. Pick your religion and your political parties and ask yourself if they were already chosen for you the day you dribbled down the inside of your mamas leg...

People are referred to as 'a flock' in the bible for a reason... god is considered and that makes you a sh... ?

The government are a bunch of hustlers who have you all in a good tight grip around your nuts.

You have no choice America... Just the illusion of it. All your politicians are in the pockets of the corporations.

I'd say 90%+ of them are being funded by corporate money. No better way to get politicians in your pocket than funding their ego driven campaign.

I'd say sit back and relax America. Pick your religion and your political parties and ask yourself if they were already chosen for you the day you dribbled down the inside of your mamas leg...

People are referred to as 'a flock' in the bible for a reason... god is considered the shepherd and that makes you a sh... ?

The government are a bunch of hustlers who have you all in a good tight grip around your nuts too.

Quote Originally Posted by apreminin
    I just want to add one more thing before I forget it later on. The world likes Ron Paul, even people from Iraq and Egypt like him. Try to go over his videos on youtube and you'll barely be able to see the red in that like/dislike bar, it's all green lol. And why is this? It's because Ron Paul is smart man that recognizes the truth about issues the US is dealing with and he's been kind enough to lay this out before the public and push for logical and rational solutions, which are constantly denied and deviated from by other candidates by the way, to salvage the US economy.

So what does this overwhelming support tell about the world and more significantly, the US? Simple. It shows that you can no longer feed people bull***t and expect them to follow; that we can distinguish right from wrong and scrap the illogical; that people know when they are misled.
    yeah I agree. I guess it ain't over until it's over but .. looks like Romney is going to get the repub nom. I don't know a whole lot about Romney but I know enuff that I would not vote for him. i won't vote for barry, either. I guess, as the video says, we can look at the fact that Congressman Paul, did do pretty good and he definately changed the arguements away from the usual nwo script of the two old parties. i am going to vote for the Libertarian Canidate, if they can get on the ballot here.

Quote Originally Posted by silent leprechaun

You have no choice America... Just the illusion of it. All your politicians are in the pockets of the corporations.

People are referred to as 'a flock' in the bible for a reason... god is considered the shepherd and that makes you a sh... ?

The government are a bunch of hustlers who have you all in a good tight grip around your nuts too.
    I agree. We have had no president to vote for for over 40 years. They all lie cheat and steal to get elected and then abandon the people in favor of their elitists friends.
    Time for a revolution kids. We started in the 60's but we didn't finish it. Now its pretty evident that even though anarchy is a scary thing, continuing to live this lie is just not going to work. Only the 1% has gotten richer in the last 40 years. Middle class income ha steadily declined over the last 40 years. Just the natural progression of capitalism.
    Lets scare the fuck out of our elected leaders this summer and see where we go from there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast