Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1909 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

HTTPS ?

Hi.

I think it would be a good idea for people to be able to post on the forums using HTTPS (secure website communications), as ISP's in countries like mine (UK) now have to hand over web logs to law enforcement without a warrant.

Cheers,

NB.
    nibblebit Reviewed by nibblebit on . HTTPS ? Hi. I think it would be a good idea for people to be able to post on the forums using HTTPS (secure website communications), as ISP's in countries like mine (UK) now have to hand over web logs to law enforcement without a warrant. Cheers, NB. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

HTTPS ?

I would like to second this NB. Because there are areas that don't allow me to connect via http. I would like to see the HTTPS. That would help greatly, but honestly but the chances are slim because of the domain provider of this site. Some type of legality issue I'd say. Not sure though, hopefully soon!
    PurpFreshy

HTTPS ?

We will be implementing this in the future, there is no timeline, but as we roll out lots of more features, this will amongst one of them

so sit tight and keep supporting, and great things will happen,

thanx all

HTTPS ?

Thanks Sundance!!!

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook