greetings from Greece my friends! last year i was in Morocco for 3 months and tasted the local bubble hash,it was so perfect.here im stuck with albanian weed which sucks,so im planning to grow moroccan bubble hash in my house.the problem is that i have no experience about mj generally,my knowledge is poor.i read some faqs and guides but its better if we talk thru pm or something.so,where can i buy the moroccan seeds from and how are they called? (cos i dont know from what kind of weed is moroccan hash made of.) also,how is bubble hash made.pm me and lets chat.thank you my friends! peace! :thumbsup:
Nikki Z Reviewed by Nikki Z on . moroccan bubble hash and how to make it. greetings from Greece my friends! last year i was in Morocco for 3 months and tasted the local bubble hash,it was so perfect.here im stuck with albanian weed which sucks,so im planning to grow moroccan bubble hash in my house.the problem is that i have no experience about mj generally,my knowledge is poor.i read some faqs and guides but its better if we talk thru pm or something.so,where can i buy the moroccan seeds from and how are they called? (cos i dont know from what kind of weed is Rating: 5