I grinded me some buds the last couple of weeks and scraped this whole film container full of kief,,what a delight,,and that's just after grinding about 1 1/2 ounce of the stuff,I ended up filling up a small film cannister,,can't wait till this afternoon,,the wife promised to make me some goodies, brownies , peanut butter cookies,,,can't wait,,this shit will make you eat a horse if you can get yourself off the couch first,,or eat the horse on the couch,,even better,,
Bass3rd Reviewed by Bass3rd on . White Widow Kief,,Pothead's Gold,, I grinded me some buds the last couple of weeks and scraped this whole film container full of kief,,what a delight,,and that's just after grinding about 1 1/2 ounce of the stuff,I ended up filling up a small film cannister,,can't wait till this afternoon,,the wife promised to make me some goodies, brownies , peanut butter cookies,,,can't wait,,this shit will make you eat a horse if you can get yourself off the couch first,,or eat the horse on the couch,,even better,, Rating: 5