Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1925 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Autoflowers, which is the best strain?

Hi from Ottawa Canada,,
    Now with this beautiful weather here,(hope it lasts), I want to try my hand at growing autoflowers, some indoors and outdoors,,I've heard nothing bad against them except that they are hard to clone,(Is this true?),,,I've been looking at different seed banks with those seeds and I tell you it's very difficult to make up my mind which ones I would prefer, they all look good to me,,my question is, which ones are the best?Best yield? Best high? Shortest growing time? ect....Any ideas, and please let me know if you have had any success in cloning them,,,Thanks
    Bass3rd Reviewed by Bass3rd on . Autoflowers, which is the best strain? Hi from Ottawa Canada,, Now with this beautiful weather here,(hope it lasts), I want to try my hand at growing autoflowers, some indoors and outdoors,,I've heard nothing bad against them except that they are hard to clone,(Is this true?),,,I've been looking at different seed banks with those seeds and I tell you it's very difficult to make up my mind which ones I would prefer, they all look good to me,,my question is, which ones are the best?Best yield? Best high? Shortest growing time? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bass3rd
    Hi from Ottawa Canada,,
    Now with this beautiful weather here,(hope it lasts), I want to try my hand at growing autoflowers, some indoors and outdoors,,I've heard nothing bad against them except that they are hard to clone,(Is this true?),,,I've been looking at different seed banks with those seeds and I tell you it's very difficult to make up my mind which ones I would prefer, they all look good to me,,my question is, which ones are the best?Best yield? Best high? Shortest growing time? ect....Any ideas, and please let me know if you have had any success in cloning them,,,Thanks

Do you actually understand the cloning process? Or auto-flowers for that matter? Why would you bother with autos in the first place , they're substandard as regards yield , potency and everything else. Ruderalis was an adaptation by the plant for FAR Northern climates with nebulous and varying light cycles.

And speaking as an individual who has done this for longer than three decades . *ALL* of the " autos " are junk , every one of them. You'll be MUCH further ahead if you just pick a strain or two and go with regular seed.

Never did them myself, but the diesel ryder is supposed to be alright. I have seen some reports of people liking the week long veg then flowered in 50-60 days. Its def not my cup o tea.