Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1810 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Communication throughout the forum...

I had a couple questions about how the messaging system works throughout this forum. Maybe I'm just blind, but I couldn't find a way to send a private message to people on the forum that aren't on my mutual friends list. I would really like to figure out how to privately message various members of the forum.

Or if there is no way to send a private message to certain people without friendship status or something... then how could I go about gaining the attention of a specific person in a way that wouldn't be viewed as spamming or annoying.

Advice greatly appreciated! thanks!
    Minnesnowta Reviewed by Minnesnowta on . Communication throughout the forum... I had a couple questions about how the messaging system works throughout this forum. Maybe I'm just blind, but I couldn't find a way to send a private message to people on the forum that aren't on my mutual friends list. I would really like to figure out how to privately message various members of the forum. Or if there is no way to send a private message to certain people without friendship status or something... then how could I go about gaining the attention of a specific person in a way Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Communication throughout the forum...

Private Messages are not enabled for the general members.
    http://boards.cannabis.com/feedback-...e-message.html

If a member has included any contact info (e-mail addy, AIM, etc) in their User Profile, then thats the only channel of communication for off-the-board discussions between the general members at this time.