Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Eating after eating an edible

I have heard myriad ways about eating edibles. I have always heard to eat one on an empty stomach, which seems to be pretty commonly agreed upon. I have also heard from one or two people that about 15-20 minutes after consuming and edible to eat some really fatty food. Is there something to this, or is just a straight up empty stomach the best way?
    iSmoke31307 Reviewed by iSmoke31307 on . Eating after eating an edible I have heard myriad ways about eating edibles. I have always heard to eat one on an empty stomach, which seems to be pretty commonly agreed upon. I have also heard from one or two people that about 15-20 minutes after consuming and edible to eat some really fatty food. Is there something to this, or is just a straight up empty stomach the best way? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My understanding is that the THC attaches to the fat and is supposedly processed first by the liver before entering the bloodstream & is supposed to make you high faster.

Myself, I normally eat them with a glass of milk, and takes about 90-120 minutes to kick in, so I time it. Since I can't smoke a joint at work, I take a home made edible with me every day and start eating about 90 minutes before the end of my shift. I have anxiety of riding on the crowded transit at rush hour, and by the time I'm out of the office and starting the way home I'm just starting to feel it kick in and I'm soaring the entire trip home.

Quote Originally Posted by iSmoke31307
    I have heard myriad ways about eating edibles. I have always heard to eat one on an empty stomach, which seems to be pretty commonly agreed upon. I have also heard from one or two people that about 15-20 minutes after consuming and edible to eat some really fatty food. Is there something to this, or is just a straight up empty stomach the best way?
    I always have edibles on an empty stomach. I take them with a glass of milk to help the absorption of the thc. After the edible kicks in (after about 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours after taking the edible), I eat a fatty meal and that seems to help the high last. I personally would let the edible kick in before eating anything else. I like to let my stomach work on one thing at a time until the edible kicks in.

Enjoy!

Feathers

Have tried them both on an empty stomach and after a meal. Never really noticed any difference. Always takes about 90 minutes to kick in. A nice effect if you just want to relax.

I always like to eat in a empty stomach so I didnt have to wait on the "therapeutic" effects!