Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1655 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

home compost

Going old school and useing only what i have around out little farm.. I compost because i use it on my other gardens as well.. i put all the norm in my compost cow manure, leaves, any veggie leftovers.. I even use our water from our fish and turtle tanks in it.. Is all that going to be enough to feed my plant.. or is there something else i am missing that my baby's have to have.. My dad use to Grow his out back by just chunking all his seeds back there and what grew grew.. And i remember the plants growing well over that little shed in the back .. so why is growing so much more complicated now.. Just thought i would Ask?:hippy:
    Baby Reviewed by Baby on . home compost Going old school and useing only what i have around out little farm.. I compost because i use it on my other gardens as well.. i put all the norm in my compost cow manure, leaves, any veggie leftovers.. I even use our water from our fish and turtle tanks in it.. Is all that going to be enough to feed my plant.. or is there something else i am missing that my baby's have to have.. My dad use to Grow his out back by just chunking all his seeds back there and what grew grew.. And i remember the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

home compost

Stay old school, organic only way to go. Like to add alfalfa to compost, like nitrogen and virgin minerals plant brings. Also grow spinash just for pile.
    I am no expert! Just been farming awhile :greenthumb: :greenthumb: peace :bonghit:tlranger Cannabis Circuit Rider
    IT\'S ALL A SYSTEM, THE SUM OF ITS PARTS -- :jointsmile:
    I\'m a low tech man, in a high tech world.
    You ain\'t seen nothin yet-hit me with your best shot-the more I see the less I know-