Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1595 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Israel has 300 nukes, Iran has none

why would such a small country have 300 nukes?? and yet they want to invade Iran on the basis that they might have 1, and even if they did they surely don't have the means to fire it, nobody forgets that Israel ethnically cleansed palestine before they stole the land, and lets not forget the weapons Irac supposedly had before they were invaded and now there country is left in ruins, i personally believe Israel was behind the 7/7 bombing in london also, and we all know they call the shots for America whats ye're views?
    stelth stoner Reviewed by stelth stoner on . Israel has 300 nukes, Iran has none why would such a small country have 300 nukes?? and yet they want to invade Iran on the basis that they might have 1, and even if they did they surely don't have the means to fire it, nobody forgets that Israel ethnically cleansed palestine before they stole the land, and lets not forget the weapons Irac supposedly had before they were invaded and now there country is left in ruins, i personally believe Israel was behind the 7/7 bombing in london also, and we all know they call the shots for Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Maybe they are surrounded on all sides by leaders and nations that routinely call for 2nd Holocausts. I'd prolly have a couple racks of nukes myself. Thats just me though. Lulzy.

Its bible prophesy. There are leaders in Israle that want to fulfill bible prophesy. Armeggeddon must happen so the messiah can return.
    Its all nonsense of course, but the radical elements want to fulfill it.