Hello all,

Well another order out to AMS, used attitude, nirvana in prior years but come accustomed to AMS Quality ....
ordered Medijuana strain again loved to before regret not carrying the lineage on but as we choose.
Bit this time to play so we will test traits, dna and x-factor.

After many years of farming and 1,000's of seeds planted got 4 x-fems.
I am going techie this time knowing the percentage of fem seeds i purchased,
and normally out of a 100 seeds based on traits 10 are pulled normally rest trashed before flower,
so im eliminating all the hard and giving into feminized, and going with 10 seeds to test and search for dna/x-factor

And so the games begin.........
Native¥organicfarmer Reviewed by Native¥organicfarmer on . Ams Amsterdam seed company. Hello all, Well another order out to AMS, used attitude, nirvana in prior years but come accustomed to AMS Quality .... ordered Medijuana strain again loved to before regret not carrying the lineage on but as we choose. Bit this time to play so we will test traits, dna and x-factor. After many years of farming and 1,000's of seeds planted got 4 x-fems. I am going techie this time knowing the percentage of fem seeds i purchased, and normally out of a 100 seeds based on traits 10 are Rating: 5