Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1448 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

NMJ CARD

Hello am a iraq vet and was trying to get my card after years of self medicating i finally reached a point where i need this card asap and someone said i can have it by monday also he give me a discount for 120 bucks i was wondering what you guys think about it and is it possible....:stoned:
    Xyz505 Reviewed by Xyz505 on . NMJ CARD Hello am a iraq vet and was trying to get my card after years of self medicating i finally reached a point where i need this card asap and someone said i can have it by monday also he give me a discount for 120 bucks i was wondering what you guys think about it and is it possible....:stoned: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

NMJ CARD

Quote Originally Posted by Xyz505
    Hello am a iraq vet and was trying to get my card after years of self medicating i finally reached a point where i need this card asap and someone said i can have it by monday also he give me a discount for 120 bucks i was wondering what you guys think about it and is it possible....:stoned:
    Don't know who is telliing you such a thing. The card comes from DOH and even if you hand-deliver your paperwork to Santa Fe, they have to review the application and possibly contact the medical professional who signed your paperwork. Depending upon how many applications they have in front of yours.....it usually takes 3-6 weeks to receive your card. When you receive your card, you will receive a list of the producers. You will need to contact the ones closest to you and register with them. THAT part can usually be completed on the same day with many of the producers. Good luck!

NMJ CARD

Welcome XyZ.

I have no idea who this someone is but not a possibility!!!! The dept has 30 days to review your request and approve your application. I myself waited 74 days. They have new staffing so from what I am hearing, it is taking about 30-45 days to get your card.
    Dont get taken by assholes....

NMJ CARD

Quote Originally Posted by Xyz505
    Im guessing what was offered to you was a Drs. visit and if you qualify you could have your Dr's recomendation by Monday. The card itself (if you have a qualifing condition takes 4-8 weeks to process. No ifs, ands or buts.